Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a specific offset

Discussion on Looking for a specific offset within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a specific offset

I have spent most of the day trying to find a way to identify if the player has landed an auto attack.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can anyone give me the quest windows offset and move offset value and base
07/30/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
i am experimenting on this again its the unli entry procedure i know its patched already but i want to try something
Specific bot
04/24/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Can someone make a bot specifically for saddles? I have a lvl 120 Pirate and I want saddles. Anyone? (ill thank you)
job rates specific %
11/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
anyone know how to rise the job rates to 30%?
[HELP] Looking For A Specific PS...
04/27/2010 - MapleStory - 5 Replies
Hi. I'm looking for a specific private server which is basically the same as the original v.84 MapleStory (all original and working quests, npcs, items, etc.) but, with just a little bit a of a higher exp rate and drop rate (for example, 2x-3x). Is there one available with the specifications mentioned above? Is it even possible to make a PS like that one? Any help/answers would be appreciated. :)
Re : how to find Hp offset mp offset etc
10/09/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
how to find : HP_OffSet= MaxHP_OffSet= MP_OffSet= MaxMP_OffSet= with CE? coz i only know how to find base, we have tutorial, but not the offset part can anybody explain?