Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

aion CN bot?

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Well what ever the case, you must pay to use the bot. I have tried to reach both people on QQ, but they have automated responses

(WG销售客服 3:03:37 PM
官网网站: 请先下载软件注册账号!账号充值地址: 月卡100 季度卡200 !!)

So Looks like we are unlucky to find a working bot that is free.

Old   #122

I'm not so much interested in a free bot - just a working one. Has anyone even found one that will work via payments (paypal) or something similar. Much like everyone else, I've already got a Adult Chinese Account.

Old   #123

btw, the fc-aion.cn site is fake...Scammer alert
Old   #124

Well All the working bots on CH Aion you need to pay for, thats the only case I can come too seeing that its a money maker. The problem is that They only accept payments from Chinese banks and credit cards. None accept paypal or visa, mastercard etc. I have talk to a few Customer Service reps, trying to buy one. They all will not sell to me.

Old   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez4u2nV View Post
Well All the working bots on CH Aion you need to pay for, thats the only case I can come too seeing that its a money maker. The problem is that They only accept payments from Chinese banks and credit cards. None accept paypal or visa, mastercard etc. I have talk to a few Customer Service reps, trying to buy one. They all will not sell to me.
Wow, that is just downright retarded.

They can make literally thousands of dollars but they won't because they are too stubborn and will only accept payments through the most retarded payment system i've ever come across in the 24 years of my life.

@ the people who talk/read/speak Chinese or even Korean :
Please keep searching. There has to be a site that accepts normal ways of payment, or even, a free to use bot.
Old   #126

As far as I can tell form all the chinese site I am reading, bots are sold mostly to the "Farming Studios" in Bulk. I think the min bot ID are sold by 50 IDs at least. Also, most of the sites comes up in search do not even provide a "trial version" of the bot, they want you to send them money first. Most of them are just scammers hoping people would be desperate enough to pay money for nothing. Banking system in China is different from the rest of the world. The country doesn't even have credit cards. They at most have a debit card and I think thats why it is hard to even pay for a legit bot ( if there is any that is REAL to begin with )
Old   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by testdrive99 View Post
As far as I can tell form all the chinese site I am reading, bots are sold mostly to the "Farming Studios" in Bulk. I think the min bot ID are sold by 50 IDs at least. Also, most of the sites comes up in search do not even provide a "trial version" of the bot, they want you to send them money first. Most of them are just scammers hoping people would be desperate enough to pay money for nothing. Banking system in China is different from the rest of the world. The country doesn't even have credit cards. They at most have a debit card and I think thats why it is hard to even pay for a legit bot ( if there is any that is REAL to begin with )
There's definitely working bot programs out there, i saw one just minutes ago.
Typical L2Walker behaviour:

Targets mobs that barely spawned yet, kills them, loots ridiculously fast, then within milliseconds has already found the next target and proceeds to kill it.

And what makes it even more obvious is the **** loads of unlooted corpses they leave behind once their inventory is full.
Who leaves behind unlooted green weapons and armors?

I usually discard manastones and pick up weapons and armors once my inventory is full.

Anyway, i heard AION uses same ports as L2 for login and auth server.
I'm not into coding stuff, but what would we need to change to an L2walker in order to work with the AION client?
Old   #128

Oh I know there are bots out there. They are usually around Kantas coast too. The thing is, there is no way to verify any site that claim to have bots. I would not want to be the first one to pay any such a site for bot that might not even exist.
Old   #129

fanana basicly to make a l2 walker to aion u need to write all code back.

you can keep the layout but the coding must be all rewrited like patchages are diferent, protocols are diferent bot protections are diferent and game basicly its diferent xD
Old   #130

so sad so sad...
Old   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkichiro View Post
fanana basicly to make a l2 walker to aion u need to write all code back.

you can keep the layout but the coding must be all rewrited like patchages are diferent, protocols are diferent bot protections are diferent and game basicly its diferent xD
Are there any people with the proper knowledge to do something like that on this forum?

I mean, put some effort to it and you'll be rich by the time the EU/NA servers go live.
Old   #132

well not me lol Im lazy and I rly dont ahve all the knowlage required to do a game bot.
Old   #133

OMG -.-

DONT USE BOTS, PLEASE....... :/

noobs..
Old   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo0 View Post
OMG -.-

DONT USE BOTS, PLEASE....... :/

noobs..