Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

aion CN bot?

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackcat View Post
done.
got it. *sigh*
finally its done. yay.
its so funny watching the bot running arround, bashing mobs etc.

edit: for ya guys.
if your really really really want a bot: there are a lots of requirements, a lot of time has to be spent...
i set up a pc three times with XP, downloaded several bots.. thousand of bots.
learned a lil bit chinese, translated with google and yahoo at the same time to get the perfekt translation etc.
so ya guys.
you need a: pc with XP fully set to chinese.
if you got this requirement you can go on.
Quote:
I need a tutorial of this bot. I cant run it.

Old   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by putazorra View Post
I need a tutorial of this bot. I cant run it.
and I need instant max level but guess what...I am not getting it. The site is there, the bot is there. As crackcat said, work a little bit for something you want. Don't just expect hand outs.

Plus, if you can't read chinese, you are missing at least 1/2 of the bot. You can't tell it what to attack or not. You cant tell it what to sell or not. You cant even tell it what skills to use. Do you honestly expect someone to translate everything into English ?

crackcat spent many days/nights to get it working. Although I doubt she will use it on her main account. I can just imagine the reaction if someone download the bot and have their main account stolen later on. There will be lots finger pointing.

crackcat, I think you should charge for tutor service LOL

Old   #213

Please write step by step how to make bot working. Where download, what download, what to do next... etc... Please
Old   #214

atm i wont write a tutorial because iam a lil bit less on time.
plus, i have to figure out how to use this bot correctly.
atm he does veeeery strange things. :O

Old   #215

We will wait. I hope when you have free time you will help us
Old   #216

i bet everyone could make the bot working
you can use our help, the thread and for other things u can ask.
Old   #217

Quote:
QFT...Don't just wait on people to hand stuff to you on a silver plate.
Old   #218

Quote:

I tried it, but i get "Message Failed!!!" and the bot stop working and i need repress START button, but i get again Failed!!! all the times the bot need do one action. In the second windows i need put name monster and lv to hunting, i need write it in chinese or english?
Old   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy23 View Post
I tried it, but i get "Message Failed!!!" and the bot stop working and i need repress START button, but i get again Failed!!! all the times the bot need do one action. In the second windows i need put name monster and lv to hunting, i need write it in chinese or english?
It would help if you can post a screen shot and point out where exactly you are having problem with.
Old   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy23 View Post
do ya use a firewall which blocks the bot to send the files home that the bot isnt paied ?
Old   #221

A few pointer for the bot :

1. Your OS has to be XP and it need to be able to display Chinese. Basically, everything you see when you boot up need to be IN CHINESE.
2. You need to have a working software firewall that has the ability to intercept the bot when it tries to "phone home"
3. You NEED to know or put up with game in chinese. All the setting and monster/items/Skills are all in Chinese. If you dont know how to read them, all you can do with bot is have the bot auto fight( if you can get the skills to setup to begin with )

Just to be CLEAR, it is a CHINESE BOT. It can be used only for china Aion. It will not work in US/EU version. I can try to help to get the bot working but I WILL NOT translate the whole bot. It is way too time consuming and there is no reason to do so anyway.
Old   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by testdrive99 View Post
A few pointer for the bot :

1. Your OS has to be XP and it need to be able to display Chinese. Basically, everything you see when you boot up need to be IN CHINESE.
2. You need to have a working software firewall that has the ability to intercept the bot when it tries to "phone home"
3. You NEED to know or put up with game in chinese. All the setting and monster/items/Skills are all in Chinese. If you dont know how to read them, all you can do with bot is have the bot auto fight( if you can get the skills to setup to begin with )

Just to be CLEAR, it is a CHINESE BOT. It can be used only for china Aion. It will not work in US/EU version. I can try to help to get the bot working but I WILL NOT translate the whole bot. It is way too time consuming and there is no reason to do so anyway.
1. I can see all chinese character
2. I have uninstalled my firewall @@; i was thinking that can be a problem...
can you explain i what you mean with "phone home"?
3. I got SS to one chinese friend use setting

P.S. About the Failed!!! message i have read "translator" on any CN forums, you need to insert authentification like user e pass @@; but idk if that is rtight or not
Old   #223

All the bots now available are paid version. The bot will try to contact the bot server to see if you have paid to use the bot. That's why the firewall is needed to stop the bot from checking that. That is why it says "failed" because the bot checked and find out you are not allowed to use it.
Old   #224

use the "jinshan" firewall.
Old   #225

post the link for the "jinshan firewall" plz, i cant find.