Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionScript

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AionScript

- Does it still works?
- What can a sorc do with it at the moment?
- Do ppl. get banned for using it or banned because of own stupidy
(: showing the hack when ppl. are near and so on).

Thanks
- Aion EU!

Old 02/21/2013, 23:12   #2

bump for interest
Old 02/26/2013, 16:34   #3

Ich denke nicht

« Aion Multi-tool 3.5 | Looking for a specific offset »

Similar Threads
Aionscript and other Bots
01/18/2013 - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hey Blastradius isnt supporting AS longer i think because he doesnt answer us... . Do u know another bots which can do solo bosses with no gravity and teleport hack ?
Aionscript,got some basic questions
12/23/2012 - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hey there dear scripters, just bought the AionScript today and got some basic questions to make it work perfect. 1- How i seperate the walk script from the hunting script, and how can i record the walk script? 2- Which Option i need to enable for not logging out or respawn after dieing -> He should restart to grind again 3-Which Option i need to set if i he stucks in any obstacle to engage there. Thanks for all answers Badfate :)
Fragen zu AionScript
04/24/2012 - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Ich würde gerne einen Kleriker hinter meinem Ranger herlaufen lassen und diesen als Healbot zu benutzen. Allerdings funzt es nicht so wie es soll, besser gesagt der Kleri macht gar nichts. Ich gehe folgendermassen vor: Ich starte 2 mal das Spiel und logge mich ein Ich starte Aion Script und wähle den Prozess mit meinem Kleri aus. Dann wähle ich das OffizialGrinderFramework aus und klicke auf "on" soweit so gut, aber wenn ich dann in gruppe bin und mein jäger schaden bekommt macht der...
[Open Beta] AionScript
12/03/2010 - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
I'm looking for enthusiastic people that are interested in the open beta of AionScript, an advanced scripting engine for Aion. It has been created in order to get an easy-to-use interface with Aion, allowing users to create scripts to automate game play or assist in playing. The duration of the open beta test is 4 weeks. You will need to register on my forum to claim your account and download. Gathered information will never be shared. You must be willing to use the application and...