Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elyos human skin color on asmodian side

Discussion on Elyos human skin color on asmodian side within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elyos human skin color on asmodian side

Hellow guys,

I just want to know if it's possible to get the elyos skin color on an asmodian character because i saw one girl three months with it

So if you xan just explain me how to modify my client to get it

please help me

thanks guys and sorry for my english
Old 02/18/2013, 21:32   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
Aion Guides & Strategies
All the Aion guides you ever need [no questions]
Old 08/12/2014, 17:02   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ok, but where in the strategy section is that? coz i cant find it nowhere...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Cleric/Ranger Asmodian EU or Glad Asmodian EU for Sorcerer or Ranger Elyos EU
08/22/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
cleric and ranger account: Cleric is 40 elite +10 with MR stones and pve jewels reaching 1930 MR Also has full fenris with MA stones and fenris warhammer with silence gs +9 Pacifcation staff combined with pvp weapon. Has both stigma trees (benevolence and call lightning) 300 essencetapping, 449 alchemy, 399 cooking. 60 Plats, 310k AP Ranger is full 30 elite +15 with HP/Crit stones +10 noble dark dragons bow combined wiht pvp bow
WTT elyos assassin lvl 60 elyos side-nexus- for a gladiator
02/14/2013 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
lvl 60 assassin -veteran account account also has a lvl 56 templar asmo side perento with full 50e and jewelry assassin's gear-(lvled up 1 month ago so..) full 60 coliseum c1-coliseum sword c1-commander ring looking for a gladi(starter account too) same side-server with same gear or better
wts NEXUS elyos sorc account-elyos side
11/30/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
great gear : Padmarashka's tome + 60 balic orange tome full gbg jewelry ,kharun's wings full arena lvl 60 C2 armor 1.9kk ap, 150 mithril medals lots of insignas too leave a reply here or pm me
WTT 130M gold on Asmodian side for 100M gold on Elyos side Nexus
09/10/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Like in topic i WTT 130M gold on Asmodian side for 100M gold on elyos side because i can't transfer money between this 2 charaters. If you want help me you got 30M more gold :) thx Write here or in game Bowandsoul
Get red saber color as light side
12/24/2011 - SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
As most of you are aware by now, the red crystal color is unavailable to those with Light I or above. This is unfortunate for light-side sith, as the red saber is popular among Imperial faction. I was messing around earlier with a new saber, and didn't have a non-red crystal on me; I decided to see what would happen with no crystal - voila, the saber's default color was red. I don't see removing the crystal as that big of an issue - even in my late 20's, the color crystals provide a trivial...