Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion F2P patching error

Discussion on Aion F2P patching error within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion F2P patching error

Hello guys.Today i ve downloaded the Gameforge Live.I ve installed it and then i ve download the aion client.I ve installed the client and then i Press Play to update the client,but the client dont update anything.So i cant even play the game.PLS HELP ME ty.
Old 02/05/2013, 22:49   #2

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 1,878
What means: "but the client dont update anything"
Is there an error or what?
Old 02/07/2013, 18:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
GOOdly =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
patching weird error
03/23/2011 - Archlord - 11 Replies
Hi, When i press start game button on archlord website the patch client starts and when i press starts it gives an error saying: client file error: english! and the patch thingy closes and i can't open archlord, anyone else having this problem?? It sucks can't play anymore? guess i will just reinstall archlord and stuff or is there another way to fix this or won't it be fixed by reinstall? Thx
Patching Error..!
05/19/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
bat po ganun kase tagal ng patch ko nung kahapon tumigil sa 99% tapos ngaun 98% nmn ano po gagawin ko ! Kung sakali Dl ko ulit pa Bigay n lng Po ung donwload link.! Thnx >_<:)
Error Patching
01/05/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Guys i tried patching Action 7 to the server im setting up but i was prompted to an error i dont understand. Can someone help me? LogicObject Article item (58329) Flywight instert FAILED article\item\flyweight\conntainer.cpp,liine:56
Aion china Patching problem...HELP!!
01/01/2010 - Aion - 8 Replies
few days ago Aion china client gave me a new patching process so i let it patch..after it finished it gave me what is in the Pic below..so i removed the game completly and reinstalled it...it went patching for more than 48 hours stright...and as it was about to finish...it gave me the same result..from what i could see that the patching shows me the message when it comes to a file called errormsge.xml or something like that...would appreciate any help on that matter... note that i have...
Error when patching redcabal
06/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
YouTube - redcabal error Help