Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LF US/CAN Players

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF US/CAN Players

Hello,

Me and some friends just started playing Aion-CN 2 days ago. Once the NA version comes out we are definitely going to be playing it. Right now not seeing that many US players in the lower levels. I'd like to find out as much about the game before our version comes out and the best way to do that is to party, quests, raids etc. with others. Since I'm also trying to find out how the Legion(guild) system works I have created a Legion called WarMongers. You are welcome to join... later on when the NA version comes out we will have the proper application process and must be 18+ to join.

In the mean time since this is just a learning phase...I'm opening up our Ventrilo Server for US/CAN players to use till the NA version comes out. So feel free to join our vent...

Ventrilo:
IP:216.6.226.101
Port: 3798
Password: aion

Ingame Name: kanukuma
Server: Azariel