Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Latency probs:D

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Latency probs:D

No idea if anyone has any ideas. I hear ppl want to play on those chinese servers. currently im playing in region 6 where those free 2 play servers are. im wondering if its only me or are those servers ultra laggy? i mean if all those servers suckt that bad even with pay 2 play why bother playing?

lil question aside from it. is there a way to improve my latency ?

Old   #2

so you didnt expect to maybe have lag when playing on servers on the other side of the world..? depending on routing you can have lag or not but i doubt you wanna change your isp to try to change that

Old   #3

Get fastpath, but check your ping before that lol.
Old   #4

I also experienced them to be way more laggy than Azariel (2nd Region). I stopped playing there, its just no fun with this latency.

Oh by the way anyone seen already?

Quote:
Shanda (Nasdaq:SNDA) will let gamers of its licensed pay-for-time western fantasy MMORPG AION play for free from April 30 to May 15 in ten server groups in its seventh and eighth server farms, to be opened on April 30. The game’s commercial operation version 1.0, “Yao Sai Pan Long,” was released on April 16 and charges RMB 0.48 per hour. AION began open beta testing on April 8.
Hopefully the ping will be better on these servers.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 80
i don't think so because its still in china
Old   #6

Well alright. ill ask it this way. anyone got a guide how to use a proxy server in china. to play with a better ping? no idea if it helps but i can atleast try it. i saw some vids of the chinese beta and they where playing nearly without any lags. i dont even have 10 sec without any lags ranging from like 0.5 sec to 10 sec`s.

Thank you in advance
Old   #7

It has been discussed on another thread already. proxy isn't that nice.
Old   #8

oh alright. well cant be worse then what i experience now anyways. login servers down or something..

Would still like to see a guide or something just to test it^^if you could like a thread where it has been discussed i would very much like to see that <3
Old   #9

well i dunt lag whatever ever and i play on those servers umm if your useing wirelss there is somethign my freind showed me: right click on ur wirelss icon in teh tray at the desktop and turn off network animation & turn off Notification of networks, idk if it works but im sur eit does, tell me if it does something
Old   #10

well thx for the tipp. tho im not using any wireless device. got a 6mbit "hardline" usually im playing anygame / dl from any server worldwide with prolly the same speed. so i realy dont know whats goin on
Old   #11

That's the thread where it ahs been discussed.
Old   #12

well ok but i guess noone got a guide to setup a connection to a proxy
Old   #13

Goooooooooogle.
Old   #14

i did . and the only thing i did find was a guide to set up a proxy for browser and stuff
Old   #15

ok last try guys i did some research and came up with well an idea.

how about using a VPN connection to a fast chinese server and then go from there wouldnt that be the best way? caus using a proxy doenst do anything else then freaking stealth your ip^^ and it wont work with games.. since its basicly only for surfing.