Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions about modifying client_skills.pak since 3.0

Discussion on Questions about modifying client_skills.pak since 3.0 within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 62
Questions about modifying client_skills.pak since 3.0

Hey Community,

Today I was very bored and i decided to try modifying the extracted client_skills.pak from aion 3.1.0.0 (current Gameforge F2P version).

I did that some months ago with the old aion 2.7.0.0 (old Gameforge F2P version) and it worked perfect.
Things i managed to change are:
- Use skills while running (f.e. ), w/o jumpweaving
- Use chainskills like without using the first chainskill

They didnt change much from 2.7.0.0 - 3.1.0.0. It was easy to find the skilllines and modify 'em.
I modified the client_skills.pak to use stone shock (chainskill 2) without using the first chainskill!
I was able to press the skill ingame but when i do that an "error" appears: "This skill can only be used in its chain"

After that i tried the same thing with Stunning Shot (move while shooting) on my ranger but this didnt worked too.

My question is if someone found a solution to make it work?

(sorry for my english)

Greetings
Old 01/14/2013, 01:11   #2

push
Old 01/15/2013, 01:19   #3

push
Old 01/17/2013, 02:23   #4

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AL Graphics modifying
04/05/2012 - Archlord - 28 Replies
Hey, as title say, I wanna know how to decrease AL client graphics more for less memory usage, like disable any effect(world, combat, weapon), paint materials in 1 color, etc. I edited COption.ini to reduce everything to minimum, but I need more result. I tried the search function, but no preciously answer. Thx.
Modifying the Client? ?
05/16/2011 - Archlord - 3 Replies
A few questions back when the scion released and the crit bug was there. The first patch made it to impossible to put wep in bag but not pet bag. Also noticed it was a client patch only. 2nd patch made the pet bag impossible but made refined rings stack with evolution.Also noticed only a client patch. So my question was it a client only and not a server patch and if so then can't we modify the client and glitch hack what ever?.. And yes I can bypass patch process completely no not GG though.
Modifying the resolution
11/05/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
With CCO on the way and no potency, I will start playing again. What I want to know is if you can change the resolution to make it 1024x800 even if there will be a border around the window, and the CO window will still be 1024x768. I play in full screen, for boting reasons :p (easier to configure and create bots in full screen - for me at least), and I use 1024x800 resolution on my laptop, so I hate it when CO changes my resolution to 1024x768. Waiting for your answers.
Modifying jades, Is it possible?
04/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Is it possible to modify items such as the experience jades? Has anyone even considered it? I'd like to discuss it here.