Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ViP RoiBot Beta Free?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ViP RoiBot Beta Free?

ok well as some of you know i was making a free bot for aion but after posting the alpha release thread it seemed everyone and their mother started making bots witch is good. but sadly i stopped with dev on the free bot witch i will release the source to after i go threw and comment some things.

That being said i have started dev back on my vip bot and are in testing stages, so im letting everyone test for free. if you would like to be apart of the closed beta of my vip bot join the raidcall id: 5386733 in the raidcall you will find other testers that are there to help or share bugs this will be the only place to get into the beta.. helps me keep trolls to a min. thanks guys all beta testers will remain free members if they really help test.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
if you would like to help with the testing of the bot or just use it while its free go to the roibot home page, i will make a thread for release here aswell