Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Refining items

Discussion on Refining items within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Refining items

I cant seem to find a topic on here regarding upgrading weapons and armor and so on if there is one already. Anyone know just how to use refining stones? or how to upgrade items * apart from using manastones*. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

AD
Old 04/18/2009, 17:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is a topic LOL.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
refining items
12/29/2009 - Perfect World - 22 Replies
i made my manteu, rings and pendant +3 i spend like 150 stones to upgrade them and i lost all my money now still have 1 item left that is +2. I want to know if someone here can make a program that can look at the success rate or the chances before u refine an item like a success meter. Because sometimes different elders have more success rate in different times in the day i want to if it is possible to make a program that can detect if the certain elder has a good success rate. Please give...
Refining whatever mod
11/27/2009 - Mabinogi - 15 Replies
quick Q: i've been cycling through too much shit when it comes to my data folder and mod packs, and i somehow managed to lose the ability to refine whenever the hell I want. anyone know which mod pack I can find the fix to this and/or what files i need? couldn't find much about it in search.
Refining Bug?
07/11/2009 - Rohan - 0 Replies
taken from Rohan PH forums. Translation: tsk tsk tsk! if I say it, the item mall will lose income. but it disappear when Halloween event comes. here's one more.. since this client was based on the international server.. i forgot what patch that was. but there was this one patch wherein we could refine edwin and kish armors to level 1! sorry my memory is fuzzy about the exact patch, that was over a year ago.. But that was the patch version that had the refining bug. it also happened...
Refining
04/18/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
How do u refine weapons in Aion... been looking around and cant find it.. I am talking about having like a +4 greatsword!! any help would be amazing
Refining
03/11/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
i just wanna help how to make refining possible without "great loss" o.O