Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need a little help pls

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a little help pls

So technically I'm a gladiator, got all my skills, I'm lvl 10 right now.

My issue is the ceremony for asmo's. I go to Pandaemonium and talk to the npc, go through the scenematic or w/e then I'm told to go see a priest in the temple. I go to the temple, he has no quest indicator above his head. I talk to him and I have to end dialog, its the only option I have. So I go back to the newbi zone, kill a mob, ding lvl 10. Now I have to go to altgard to see someone, quest reward "unknown." I was told by someone to use the teleporter to go to altgard, but its not even available to click on the teleporting menu/map. The npc even says I can go to panda OR altgard, but still no altgard option to pick.

Can someone please help me with this.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milnayin View Post
So technically I'm a gladiator, got all my skills, I'm lvl 10 right now.

My issue is the ceremony for asmo's. I go to Pandaemonium and talk to the npc, go through the scenematic or w/e then I'm told to go see a priest in the temple. I go to the temple, he has no quest indicator above his head. I talk to him and I have to end dialog, its the only option I have. So I go back to the newbi zone, kill a mob, ding lvl 10. Now I have to go to altgard to see someone, quest reward "unknown." I was told by someone to use the teleporter to go to altgard, but its not even available to click on the teleporting menu/map. The npc even says I can go to panda OR altgard, but still no altgard option to pick.

Can someone please help me with this.
"The npc even says I can go to panda OR altgard, but still no altgard option to pick. "

Lol then go to Altgard

The NPC you're supposed to speak to is your skill trainer. There's 2 types of teleporters, but you should already know that.

The teleporter should also have a quest that tells you to go to altgard.

I think the name's Poeta though xD