Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trouble updating -_- Help please.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trouble updating -_- Help please.

Hey guys, ive downloaded the client and everything runs smoothly until i get to the updating part. It freezes at L10N/CHS.pack.4.zip I tryed playing around in the l10n folder but nothing is working guys any help would be greatly appreciated if you need more info on the problem please reply with the question, thank you again

Old   #2

Hey there mate,
it seems that there are too many people updating their client at same time or your internet speed it's just not fast enough (It took me 30 mins to get that update yarr:P) anyway, I could try and upload the file on rapidshare or something, hopefully that would work?

Old   #3

here you go.