Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High Level Toons -- Read This!

Discussion on High Level Toons -- Read This! within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High Level Toons -- Read This!

I have a work from home opportunity for a few expert Aion players with high level toons! Message me including the games you play, how many characters, what levels they are and an AIM name if you're interested in more info. We will contact you with details

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 138 hunter 2moons for High level rs account Read inside
10/31/2010 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Level 138 hunter on siz, comes with +9 130 DN xbow 6% gems (value of 200Usd) Full +7 set with +9 t3 boots an +7 130 bow. if wealth is hight enuf of the account it can also come with Full +7 110+ Mage gear an +9 115 DN staff Full worth of 400 + dollars Usd.
WTS High Lvl Toons & Uniks Gaiahon
12/30/2009 - Archlord Trading - 63 Replies
WTS lvl 91 knight Full realm 100 euro WTS 58 Mage Few Realm top and bracers poison 20 euro also 4 sale Biglos 20 euro Poden 10 euro Release 10 euro Flying 10 euro
8x Archer With other toons on acc read it!
11/12/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I am selling my 8X archer with an 8x sorc on the same account, as you all know archlord has been taken over by Webzen and so far I dont like it at all. I signed on briefly and bought some Webzen Coins which consists of 27k lense stones 3 Stacks of xl giant pots and other cc, the account has about 600million gold many stones and items, I am only selling the account because I cannot find time to play between college and work as well as the game becoming uninteresting to me. If you...
WTS 8x archer w/ other toons read it!
10/17/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
well as u all know codemasters switched to webzen, and so far i dont like webzen at all and dont see my self likeing it so i dont want to play anymore, and why would i just let my account sit around and go to waste. surver and other toons levels with be announced only to buyers with offers, and only in private messages. 8x archer, full riley w/ some noviel Sorc, ice top , light bottoms, all caps, boots menta and gloves menta. Knight no gear. 200mill on each toon and 200 in storage also...
WTS high level toons on evergarda
06/20/2008 - Archlord - 3 Replies
nevermind