Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion China and Bots...

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
just one point..Aion is not a grinding game, there are players, who made 45>50 in 18 hours..now is this grinding for you? those retards are just too lazy, and because of their stupidity, this game may not be so succesfull

Old   #32

- If this gonna happen, I bet Bot Creators will launch a massive open source bot like Ragnarok's ModKore.

Old   #33

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Who cares if people are botting, I mean seriously ? What's the difference to YOU if it's a real farmer sitting there for hours killing in the same zone or if it's a bot doing it ? Fact: They are going to farm regardless! they have to! THEY'RE GOLD FARMERS it's what they do and I'm sure it brings the prices down for those of you who buy gold. Anywho, I really don't see the issue with botting, hacking in pvp I hate but some guy running around in circles killing mobs ..... I couldn't give less of a **** honestly.