Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Aion Multihack

Discussion on Searching Aion Multihack within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Searching Aion Multihack

i nid now a new AION MULTI TOOL hACK 3.7 ..
couz the recent aion multi hack are ERROR now ..
plzz.. i really nid it ASAP>> )
Old 12/19/2012, 13:23   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Do you need Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]

its hard to understand....

#moved
Old 12/19/2012, 15:37   #3

You don't "nid" it ASAP lol... you don't *NEED* cheats to PVP... you need to get better so you don't rely on a crutch like a cheat or a hack to be competitive.

For some reason people like you always seem like they have to go to the bathroom while they're typing... "plz i nid it plzplzplzomggggggg *peeing pants* ASAP!"
Old 12/20/2012, 11:29   #4

what im asking for favor sir .. is only a aion multi tool.. or no animation that can be function in aion v3.7 ... plzz sir .. can u help me .. or can u create a new aion cheat thats like a no animation ... but tnx for response . im not expecting that somebody will reply me what i post. but tnx again .. and i hope u can create a new hack that can be function in aion v3.7 tnx a lot.
Old 12/20/2012, 15:39   #5

Yeah, is there a new hack for Gamez Aion? it's 3.7 there right now...

Any help please
Old 12/21/2012, 07:47   #6

preciso de um hack 3.7 no animation

quando tiver um rack pra gamez 3.7 avisa ae moral
Old 12/21/2012, 15:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicoslice View Post
what im asking for favor sir .. is only a aion multi tool.. or no animation that can be function in aion v3.7 ... plzz sir .. can u help me .. or can u create a new aion cheat thats like a no animation ... but tnx for response . im not expecting that somebody will reply me what i post. but tnx again .. and i hope u can create a new hack that can be function in aion v3.7 tnx a lot.
1) saying plz or plzzzzz or any number of abbreviated "pleases" with Z's for S's is probably the most annoying and almost insulting thing I have ever seen. You clearly don't speak English very well so you have no right to try and butcher it with slang and abbreviations. Demolishing someones language in front of them while asking for a favor will get you nowhere.

2) STOP USING THE WORD SIR! No self respecting English speaking person uses it a context like that. Just stop. It isn't being respectful it is annoying.

3) You don't need someone to make a no animation hack. Go download CE and make your own. There are at least 3 different tutorials throughout this forum on how to make a no animation hack.
Old 12/22/2012, 09:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******/strong> View Post
1) saying plz or plzzzzz or any number of abbreviated "pleases" with Z's for S's is probably the most annoying and almost insulting thing I have ever seen. You clearly don't speak English very well so you have no right to try and butcher it with slang and abbreviations. Demolishing someones language in front of them while asking for a favor will get you nowhere.

2) STOP USING THE WORD SIR! No self respecting English speaking person uses it a context like that. Just stop. It isn't being respectful it is annoying.

3) You don't need someone to make a no animation hack. Go download CE and make your own. There are at least 3 different tutorials throughout this forum on how to make a no animation hack.
I think you're the only having problems with him saying ''sir'' or ''plzzzz''
It doesn't make him respectless it makes you respectless against him..

He doesnt tell you not be an **** or w/e right?

Let him be who he/she is and let him/her talk like he/she wants
Old 12/22/2012, 11:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack Much View Post
I think you're the only having problems with him saying ''sir'' or ''plzzzz''
It doesn't make him respectless it makes you respectless against him..

He doesnt tell you not be an dick or w/e right?

Let him be who he/she is and let him/her talk like he/she wants
It bugs me too; it takes a lot longer to parse than proper language, all kinds of random spaces around punctuation and very high abbreviation-to-word ratio, "u" for "you"... sometimes respect is found in places other than just the words you choose (like the care with which you type).

As Strob attentively points out, these guys could have their own cheat very easily if they knew how to search the forums and rub a couple brain cells together. Further, there are like 3 threads where people are seeking a new multihack/multitool.

It isn't about wanting to restrict the way people talk; it's about respect and communicating clearly. Unfortunately, there are LOTS of people who have this habit which just makes the forum seem polluted with people who mash their keys without regard for anyone else, just wanting their free software.

People even get downright disrespectful about it, then actually expect someone to release what they want. Thankfully DarkOPM cleans up but if people (1) communicated more clearly, (2) posted in the right forum and (3) maybe contributed to projects... then we would be in a much better situation with regards to hacks/cheats/bots.

If people can't contribute the least they could do are the first two things to meet the software authors halfway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2012, 10:15   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
It bugs me too; it takes a lot longer to parse than proper language, all kinds of random spaces around punctuation and very high abbreviation-to-word ratio, "u" for "you"... sometimes respect is found in places other than just the words you choose (like the care with which you type).

As Strob attentively points out, these guys could have their own cheat very easily if they knew how to search the forums and rub a couple brain cells together. Further, there are like 3 threads where people are seeking a new multihack/multitool.

It isn't about wanting to restrict the way people talk; it's about respect and communicating clearly. Unfortunately, there are LOTS of people who have this habit which just makes the forum seem polluted with people who mash their keys without regard for anyone else, just wanting their free software.

People even get downright disrespectful about it, then actually expect someone to release what they want. Thankfully DarkOPM cleans up but if people (1) communicated more clearly, (2) posted in the right forum and (3) maybe contributed to projects... then we would be in a much better situation with regards to hacks/cheats/bots.

If people can't contribute the least they could do are the first two things to meet the software authors halfway.
My english isn't that great, but I'm trying my very best, to make people know what I'm typing.

What you just said I compleetly agree with you, I didn't watch at that point like you did.

Also my apologize to Storb that just said what you said!
You are right, we should be thankfull for those that brought the Multihack/Mulitool here on the forums.

I'll try to make my own hack ahaha
Old 12/25/2012, 11:17   #11

can anybody give me 3.7 multihack plss