Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Slow Skill response time

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Slow Skill response time

Hi All,
Im new to AION and have been playing for 2 days now. The response time for skills seems to lag behind a bit, is that normally how the game is or is it just lag cos im in europe and playing on chinese servers? I mean it takes like a good 2 seconds before the game registers that i have pressed a skill button.

Anyone else had this issue and know what it is exactly? thankyou for any positive input.

AD

Old   #2

Erm...long distance anyone..? It's completely normal to lag a bit-

Old   #3

Yes i can understand the distance and the lag, just wanted to make sure the game wasn't programmed to have such a poor response time. Strange game i must say, no stat point allocation and you still have to grind your time away . Lots of useful info on this site, well done all, guess i gotta wait to see what "Strange world" has to offer.

AD
Old   #4

i wonder what people find so strange having no stat point allocation in a mmorpg? such a thing can turn your character into **** when there is a update that changes skill/class balance imo its total bs to have such a thing in a mmorpg that keeps changing.

what grind? theres a shitload of quests, go play l2 then you see grind.

Old   #5

you should play at 3:00 AM (around 9:00 PM in europe) chinese time and you should not have problems...