Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Your Thoughts On Aion?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Your Thoughts On Aion?

I think it's great, only level 11 at the moment, was wondering what high level players thought of the game? It seems to be getting better the further i venture into the game. Nice storyline, graphics are superb and the game runs flawlessly.

Old   #2

It's not bad, but the quests are hard sometime. For exemple they tell u to go see John , but how the heck I'm supose to know who is John .

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightClub View Post
It's not bad, but the quests are hard sometime. For exemple they tell u to go see John , but how the heck I'm supose to know who is John .
I know what you mean, although they do have a nice feature where you can click a certain bit of text which opens up a new box and you can click locate. The option isn't always there but it's very handy.