Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Slow download from the updater.

Discussion on Slow download from the updater. within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Slow download from the updater.

I've installed the game with the two patches. But as soon as I open the updater the download takes forever! I've been downloading for a day and a half and I'm still not 50% yet.

Is there a way to speed this thing up? Like unblock certain ports on a router?
Old 04/11/2009, 13:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Mh..not that I'd know ..
It patched with a normal speed for a friend of mine..
It was slow, but not taking a day and a half.. O_O
Like 20 minutes..
Don't know.. guess it's your connection and the massive server population messing up your DL speed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
slow ffxiv beta download? check this
09/06/2010 - Final Fantasy XIV - 4 Replies
Here are the ports to forward if you want to use the official ffxiv beta downloader, I hear this helps a lot! Establish a static IP on your computer. Port forward all UDP/TCP ports to 55296-55551. Port 443 UDP should also be forwarded. If you have no idea how to setup port forwarding try to set your lan ip as DMZ until you are done with your download, portforwarding isn't required anymore if you've done this.
slow vac
12/10/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hii, my vac n non fast that's the region is mobbs hit me any 1 send me close vac or slow non tut in CT plsss.......
Slow exp ):
02/21/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hey I have a level 62 bagi warrior. (im botting with it). and so far, i have really low exp, im training right now in crespo and the exp sucks ass. Where should I train if I want faster exp? Remember im using a bot and want to continue doing that. i am getting 15510 exp an hour. And its gonna take 11 hrs for my next level. Please help?