Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full KeyBoard Control?

Discussion on Full KeyBoard Control? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Full KeyBoard Control?

As I progress in level, It is frustrating having to deal with the new skills. I feel that I would play much more comfortably if I can get more action + easier attacks with keyboard.

Some problems that I need help with: If there is no solution, pls tell me so

1. How do you talk to a NPC with keyboard and continue the dialect with him?

2. How do you select a plant to start extraction? or Open Sacks etc

3. After killing two enemies, how do you pick both of them up with keyboard. One, then the next one is k, but right now, I have to click the second corpse to retrieve items.

4. Anyway for quests to be auto checked after getting them?

Thanks! I will record the answers here in case anybody else looks.

I will add more if they come up, but talking with the npc is my main problem as of now
Old 04/11/2009, 11:19   #2

4. afaik not but you can check them while they blink on the hud so you dont have to open the quest menu.
Old 04/11/2009, 12:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissevered View Post
As I progress in level, It is frustrating having to deal with the new skills. I feel that I would play much more comfortably if I can get more action + easier attacks with keyboard.

Some problems that I need help with: If there is no solution, pls tell me so
1. I guess there is no way.. Because you have to select answers with the mouse.

2. Double click. Sometimes you have to double click again due to lag.

3. It doesn't work in any other way. Or maybe by waiting 1 minute until the cadaver is fully gone. O_o maybe then the pick-up tool will recognize it..

4. Well..they blink at the beginning.. you can simply check them. o.o
Or what did you mean by that? :|