Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GameGuard Error 220

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone know how to resolve this error? i cant find anything useful when googleing for this error (it seems not to exist o.O ) but i keep getting it and therefore cant start aion. I tried every solution i could find like changing the version info and putting the .pk in or not to with ENU and without with languge settings of any kind it ever gives me the F+kin error.
I knew itr wont work for me i f*kin knew it when i hit the downlaod button -.- and my registered account is prrofing useless since i cant start the game... but of course it cant work for me ...

sorry for whining but im kind of angry...

so any solutions for gameguard error 220?

Edit thats what the error looks like

is there a way to bypass gameguard? that error is creeping me out...

Old   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,216
# merged posts (cause doubleposting isn't allowed)

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
I remember someone on the forum posting how to bypass gameguard.. maybe you'll find something by using the search function..