Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion English Client (10000% real! )

Closed Thread

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
Google might be your friend.

Old   #242

Mh **** kann man wohl nicht mehr laden. FTP scheint nun pass gesichert zu sein, schade.

Old   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony X View Post
Google might be your friend.
uhmm yea it might be but i perfer Epvp.
Old   #244

Then it's your fault.

Old   #245

lol anyways is there just 2 Patches right? the Restore one and the Manual one right?
Old   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashigr View Post
Ok here we go:

The link:

Go to your chinese aion folder/L10N

1. Copy the CHS folder in the same directory and name it ENU
2. Download the file, and place it in the folder L10N
3. Make sure your regional setting are not chinese but english (don't know if it makes a difference if your regional settings are something else)

4. Start and enjoy :-)
When i try to download ENU.pak i get timeout error.Can someone upload to rapid share or some other site.I try to download it from 2 different PC's and when i press on "Click here to start download.." always i get Network Timeout same error.
Thank you in advance.
Old   #247

Then just looka round the forum..files have been uploaded tons of times .. btw.. this isn't the "I've got this and that error topic"
Old   #248

For those who still cant find easy english translation:

Premium account with readmy. unpack zip file and read
Thanks
1 User
Old   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony X View Post
Then just looka round the forum..files have been uploaded tons of times .. btw.. this isn't the "I've got this and that error topic"
"Thanks" for nice suggestions Agony X.Its so hard for dumb ppl like me to use Search function in forums.Can u do me a "fаvоur" and send me a topic with alternative link to new ENU.pak different from that "http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?diwmvojdnmm"

Old   #250

Could someone tell me what language the login & server list is supposed to be in once you got everything set to English?
I've tried every method described here so far, and I just can't get mine to display in English. However I'm not sure if the server screens are supposed to be, as I'm stuck on 45 min queues every time and haven't had a chance to check the ingame language yet.
Old   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
"Thanks" for nice suggestions Agony X.Its so hard for dumb ppl like me to use Search function in forums.Can u do me a "fаvоur" and send me a topic with alternative link to new ENU.pak different from that "http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?diwmvojdnmm"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleunvdb View Post
Could someone tell me what language the login & server list is supposed to be in once you got everything set to English?
I've tried every method described here so far, and I just can't get mine to display in English. However I'm not sure if the server screens are supposed to be, as I'm stuck on 45 min queues every time and haven't had a chance to check the ingame language yet.
It is supposed to be in English. Teh server list, the LogIn screen and everything..
Send me a PM with some details..I'll answer as soon as I can. I'll try to figure out what the solution is.
Old   #252

dont delete the other one's just replace the ENU.pak
Old   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by timman1 View Post
dont delete the other one's just replace the ENU.pak
replace the ENU.pak with what? I thought the ENU.pak is what we need to add into the folder?
Old   #254

Anybody else getting GameGuard error when the PlayNC launcher closes and the game is supposed to open up?
Old   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weety View Post
Anybody else getting GameGuard error when the PlayNC launcher closes and the game is supposed to open up?

I'm getting GameGuard error: 111. I can grab a screen of it if it can be of any help. All my regional settings are turned to English (USA).
Yeah I do. It all worked smoothly for me yesterday (with the English pak) and now I get the 111. Reboot didn't work.

Is there anyway to have scandinavian keyboard AND Aion in English? (this US keyboard system is f***ed up)

Closed Thread