Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problen on Server Selection

Discussion on Problen on Server Selection within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Problen on Server Selection

HI, i just instaled the chinese client and updated. I tried 4 private servers and in all of them i get the same problem. I create the account, accept the terms and then when I select the server the game frezes. If i try one more time the game says that the account is in use and i cant log in, if i create a new account insted of freezes it close. And the same hapens in the 4 private severs.

Any clue about this?
Old 08/12/2009, 05:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
HI... can you give me the server.dat of fusion CO... or links... pls.. ty...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I get kicked after server selection
08/05/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I play for a few days on my own server. Since yesterday, I allays get kicked after the server selection. Does anyone know why? Quemada P.S: I already deleted all files and installed the server again.
Connection Problen
10/21/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich und kumpels wollen auf meinen metin2 server spieln der auf meinen pc läuft aber sie kommen nicht rein da steht: du wirst mit dem server verbunden und da die ganze zeit. kann mit jemand weiterhelfen? muss ich villt irgendwelche pors freigeben? Mfg
my Grand Chase Problen
06/09/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 32 Replies
mga kuya tignan nyu po ung problem ng GC ko bakit kaya gani2 to ayw pumasok ng game guard huuhuhuh pe help nmn po
big problen at donwhang!!!!
04/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hi guys i have a big problem i play on mysro , and when i go to donwhang alltime the sro_client close and go back to desktop i do all thinks that can i do , i have reinstalled the game but dont work what can i do now hope any one can help me thanks ;))
Registrirungs-HP problen!
11/15/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Also hab mir ne Registrirung hp gemacht wür meinen server es funkt auch alles ganz primma nur ist die acc nummer immer 0 wodrann kann das liegen und hat wer ne lössung für mein problem?