Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion OBT China lag fest?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Still got some lag, its kinda weird to describe, it's no real lag, instead your character sometimes just stops doing what he should do, a little delay of 0.2-1s is there too

Old   #17

i rather played with 40ms ping more then wait 2 hours in queue >.<

Old   #18

i get only little little laggs in the City
Old   #19

Any German player here playing lagfree? I have a constant delay, feels kinda weird to play and it basically destroys my whole experience with the game.
I did the TCPAckFrequency thing and some other stuff to get a better connection but it didnt help at all.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubari View Post
Still got some lag, its kinda weird to describe, it's no real lag, instead your character sometimes just stops doing what he should do, a little delay of 0.2-1s is there too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubari View Post
Any German player here playing lagfree? I have a constant delay, feels kinda weird to play and it basically destroys my whole experience with the game.
I did the TCPAckFrequency thing and some other stuff to get a better connection but it didnt help at all.
I have exactly the same problem, i am from Swizerland

it ruins the whole fun.. =(
Old   #21

I Think its normal for ppl with normal internet (6000) cuz of the long way the data has to go (same thing with the Perfekt World server in MY)
Old   #22

its not normal but its something you have to expect when you play on a server on the other side of the world.

Wether you lag or not depends on your routing (which you can do nothing about), either your lucky or not, fe. i have pretty much no lag at all playing from germany.
Old   #23

haven had any lag at all so far games work wonders love it to death say good bye guildwars and gw2 if aion can keep up and stay good and fresh
Old   #24

elite*gold: 80
still terrible laag ingame :/
Old   #25

Well, I got a 16mbit connection and of course I did expect having a bad ping to a chinese server, I normally don't tend to play games hosted in Asia so I have no experience with it. I just read here from people having no lag at all and thought there might be a trick getting a better connection.
But oh well, already deinstalled Aion and waiting for an EU or US version, lag just ruins an Assasins day
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

I´ve got a bad ping 2 (and live in Germany)ok I only have 2 k connection but thats the tribute u have to pay if u play on chinese server like Mahoro666 said... and yeah I think we have to wait for EU version ...