Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Botting at european F2P with starter

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting at european F2P with starter

Hi!
So I've been thinking about starting to put a bot on separate account, but I'm still not convinced about setting a bot up on starter account on european F2P account then trade stuff to my main. Does anyone have experience how (or is it actually) efficient that solution is ?

Old   #2

In fact adding a bot right now at AION its not a solution. Its more an account suicidal act. Right now Ncsoft with Gameforge added anti-s/h systems, that are able to detect botting using IP finders. Even, if you use proxies or VPNs they will still be able to detect you, and your account will be banned permanently.

On your question though, if you still want to use bot to farm for you or exp your main, is a viable solution, if you don't like hardcore farming/gaming.

Old   #3

That's kinda interesting what you're saying, as the amount of bots on european servers is just overwhelming. And as a matter of fact I find it a good thing, as it has only good influence on "game economy" if you ask me. I was rather thinking of making a new account and put a bot there to grind stuff i could trade/buy for my main char, but I'm not convinced about starter account and if buying a gold pack for bot is viable
Old   #4

You would probably spend 10€ for nothing because sooner or later, NcSoft will track you down, and ban you.