Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RFI: Aion Abilities, Chains or Cool-down Structure Details

Discussion on RFI: Aion Abilities, Chains or Cool-down Structure Details within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question RFI: Aion Abilities, Chains or Cool-down Structure Details

Does anyone have information about how abilities, skill chains or cool-downs are stored in memory?

The problem I am having is that there are many addresses where any particular skill's name is stored, and cool-down values seem very elusive; without being able to backtrack from one of those two data points it isn't clear how to proceed.

I'm unable to find cool-downs in memory in any format: 2-byte int (asc or desc), 4-byte int (asc or desc), float (asc or desc), double (asc or desc)

While these values are stored in game data files prior to runtime, they have to be loaded into memory for run-time use (so they must exist in memory).

Is there anyone who has gone through this and is willing to share details? I have offsets, programs and other information for trade if necessary.
Old 12/01/2012, 10:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
*Bump* 65 views and a week's time but no replies? How about a HINT? Some constructive dialogue even?

Looks like Aionemu (server emulator) uses an 8-byte timestamp, stores that value in an object and transmits it in a packet, but I'm pretty sure I searched for that type of value without success.

Tags
ability chains, ability offsets, aion offsets, request for information