Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Image Verification Code for Beta Key

Discussion on Aion Image Verification Code for Beta Key within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Image Verification Code for Beta Key

I am trying to get a beta key atm but i cant because i cannot get past the image verification because it is in chinese. Could anyone give me some helpful info on how to get past this? Thx.
Old 03/27/2009, 02:56   #2

If you are on Vista, you must have changed your local to chinese. change it back to English USA. If you are on XP...I don't have this on XP, but im sure someone here can help u. If not i'll get u steps by going on my XP
Old 03/27/2009, 03:08   #3

how do i change it back on vista?
Old 03/27/2009, 03:41   #4

I don't think that is the issue, unless everyone else has not had this problem. maybe they made a new verifcation code.exe program but the 2cnd step requires you to input what the chinese symbols in the picture are. It is a picture not typed so changing your computers language won't affect the pictures contents, which are the chinese symbols.
Old 03/27/2009, 04:00   #5

I think it is kinda. because on Vista with me, when I changed my local, it showed chinese characters and when my local is english it's in numbers and letters.
Old 03/27/2009, 04:39   #6

oh wow I didnt change anything, and it the chinese symbols are now english letters.... 0.owell sorry dont know what the fix is but it works for me now
Old 03/27/2009, 04:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgaed View Post
oh wow I didnt change anything, and it the chinese symbols are now english letters.... 0.owell sorry dont know what the fix is but it works for me now

heh thats pretty wierd.
Old 03/27/2009, 16:24   #8

Youre having next to the clock an little symbol with youre language shortcut, for English e.g. EN for German DE, change this to chinese !
Old 03/27/2009, 21:47   #9

thx for the advice and help, i figured it out.
Closed Thread