Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion CN release 26/03 (apparently NO open beta)

Discussion on Aion CN release 26/03 (apparently NO open beta) within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion CN open beta 26/03, but...

Original news:

Since I don't understand Chinese, I checked the Japanese Aion wiki that keeps track of the Chinese Aion news

Quote:
AION中国が1ヵ月後の3月26日(木)にOβを開始することになりました!(中国公式)
但し、登録ユーザー全員に無料のクライアントDVDを送付する方式で、クライアントをダウンロードできるか どうかは不明です。ダウンロードができないのであれば物理的に中国国外からの接続は不可能にな ります。
In 1 month on 26/03 (Thursday), Aion China's open beta is going to start.
Registered users will be sent a client DVD for free, but it's unknown if there will be a client download or not. If there is no download, it seems impossible to get one's hands on it [client].

edit: The text on the Japanese wiki changes quite frequently. First they thought it's the commercial release on 26/03, then open beta. I'll try to keep you updated as nobody here seems to understand Chinese unfortunately to translate the original news item.
Anyway, maybe some mod can change the topic.
Old 02/25/2009, 10:25   #2

well from the ****** google translation it sounds like official release but we still have a cbt coming so this might be it.
Old 02/25/2009, 14:04   #3

you are absolutely right, I just dont get their system..you know, there is no closed beta running atm..whatever, fu** their whole system, retards, they are like its forbidden to play if ur foreign, there are ppl that cant get the golden dvds, and cant play because foreign players would play also..I just dont get the point