Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Interaktion mit Aion Chat (Bot)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Interaktion mit Aion Chat (Bot)

Hallo Leute,

wie kann man am besten etwas in den Aion Chat schreiben? Muss man extra die Tastendrücke simulieren, oder gibt es da 'ne schönere Möglichkeit?

Ich schreibe momentan aus Langeweile 'nen Bot für Aion, läuft auch soweit ganz gut mit farmen, inkl. adds und waypoints, aber ich würde ihn auch gerne Essenzen sammeln schicken, wobei ich gerne die Makros nutzen würde.

Ich arbeite übrigens mit C++ und bis jetzt auch nur von außen.

Old   #2

Do you speak English? I've developed some tools and might be willing to collaborate.

Old   #3

Let's say I can understand it better than writing it on my own. How did you manage to use chat commands?
Old   #4

My German isn't great (read: non-existent) so I can't understand exactly what it is you want to do, could you provide an English explanation of your goal?

Old   #5

I want to use the ingame commands you can type into chat, like "/Select xy".

My approaches would be
(a) pressing Enter, /, S, e, l, ... by SendInput or
(b) finding out the offset for one macro in the macro editor, writing my string to memory and calling this macro.

There has to be a less ugly way.

I am writing a bot for Aion, which is working well now, except for gathering. These chat commands would help me I think, because I can see no other way how I could select something to gather.

I'm working in C++ and without injection although I am thinking about doing it.
Old   #6

What do you REALLY want it to do though? If you only need 1 or 2 commands then you might just want to make it into a macro and press the hotkey for that macro. For example:

Code:
/Select SOME GATHERABLE
/Attack
Pressing this macro would start gathering; you might need to set auto-approach in the options but it should actually move you to the gathering node and begin gathering it if you're within ~25m.

You could use SendInput but it flags keys as injected. SendInput actually is not that ugly of a way of performing the input, just risky. This method also might be slower (because each key needs to be pressed individually), and requires checking in case keystrokes were missed.

If you want to emulate key input without it being flagged as injected you might want to look into PostMessage; though if you think SendInput is bad then this will really be horrible for you.

A really dirty trick would be to inject the gatherable's entity offset into your target pointer... but I can't really say I'd recommend that either.

So, there are probably a lot of ways to do it, but why not just use a macro?
Old   #7

Right now I am using a macro, but I do not want to change the macro ingame every time I want to gather something different.

Right now I am using SendInput for clicking buttons while crafting and selling stuff when grinding if the cube is full and did not get banned yet. I don't think they are checking if something is injected by SendInput.

But thanks for your help.
Old   #8

I am not sure if macro variables are client-side or server-side, but you might be able to overwrite their values.

For example, you can do this in-game:
Code:
/Variable 0 Plia
/Select [Variable0]
/Attack
Note that when setting the variable it requires a space but the use case requires there to be NO space

If the value of the variables are stored client-side, you could simply overwrite that memory and it would do exactly what you want.
Old   #9

This seems too complicated, I did it now like I suggested earlier. I am now overwriting the whole macro and trigger it via SendInput.
Old   #10

That's not a bad solution, but if key presses are missed then you might type commands into chat >_<

Make sure you set chatmode to party or something^^
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
That's not a bad solution, but if key presses are missed then you might type commands into chat >_<

Make sure you set chatmode to party or something^^
Sorry, if was not making it clear enough. I overwrite the part in memory that holds the ingame macro and just trigger the macro by a key. There is no chance that I am writing to chat.
Old   #12

Oh yeah you could just write the macro, I meant just overwrite the variable in memory (Press 'U' by default and look in the "Variable" tab)