Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Chinese Aion to English 100% [DEU/ENG]

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
im sure there are no other client links on the official page..where could they get the client from, if not from the official page? thats kinda retarded

they also write on the page for beginners, that the newest client is 0.9

Old   #77

Wie Activire ich Die Beta Key? wo ist die Beta Key???..:P

Old   #78

a little help

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooToo View Post
im sure there are no other client links on the official page..where could they get the client from, if not from the official page? thats kinda retarded

they also write on the page for beginners, that the newest client is 0.9
hmmmm,maybe I can answer the confused case:

the new client of 7 GB,which the official made it a Disc,is sent to ppl by mail now.
that means if u wanna update ur 5.6GB client ,u have to wait for the official release it on their page before 1 week of really beta open.....

good luck...
Old   #79

yeah of course, they sent like 5M DVDs by mail..im surely gonna believe you that

Old   #80

Hey guys, I found the new aion client, unfortunately, its linked somewhere to a retarded chinese server, so the download speed is pretty low

I suggest you to use a download manager, because I think you wont download 6.88 gb file without pausing..about the speed, it can go over 500KB/s, but usual (mine) is about 50KB/s, that means 40+ hours of estimated download time (LOLWUT?!)

Anyway, I found it via the official forum with the help of google translate, one guy replied in a thread, that the new download link is at aion.17173.com

I searched through the site and found a new client (hopefully, maybe its just some other BS, I really dont know) I only know that the client has linked homepage to

Next thing we know about the download managers - sometimes, they wont complete the whole download, its on you if you want to use them or not, this is just a warning

The whole name of the client is Aion - Hanbok open beta client

enough talking, here is the link

Old   #81

hmmm, that just says open a website saying Hello, and if you try to download with a download manager just downloads a 7Byte .rar that is corrupted.

Also if you go here

the ""Aion" hanbok beta client " is like 2 month older than the one we all have version 0.9.0.0 this one

Old   #82

Quote:
Hey guys, I found the new aion client, unfortunately, its linked somewhere to a retarded chinese server, so the download speed is pretty low

I suggest you to use a download manager, because I think you wont download 6.88 gb file without pausing..about the speed, it can go over 500KB/s, but usual (mine) is about 50KB/s, that means 40+ hours of estimated download time (LOLWUT?!)

Anyway, I found it via the official forum with the help of google translate, one guy replied in a thread, that the new download link is at aion.17173.com

I searched through the site and found a new client (hopefully, maybe its just some other BS, I really dont know) I only know that the client has linked homepage to

Next thing we know about the download managers - sometimes, they wont complete the whole download, its on you if you want to use them or not, this is just a warning

The whole name of the client is Aion - Hanbok open beta client

enough talking, here is the link

There is an error with that link(is your personal direct link to download), I investigated the 17173 web, and i found the original web link, click on the link above and then chose any of the options behind this image You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #83

maybe this link is older, but maybe this link can enter in the open beta, just try it and comment.
Old   #84

Browsed the links once again and got an idea..what if the "Eternal Tap" festival premiere client is an updated version of the 0.9.0.0 we had before? the date is 1.12.2008 and that really doesnt make sense, because AFAIK the chinese beta started before december..who knows
Old   #85

well, the first client - 4,8gb is the same as before - 0.9.0.0 and mine wont even install, so idk whats wrong with it..
the second client is probably korean one, as it installs to ncsoft/aion_kor
I guess we are f*cked
Old   #86

I'm getting this error ;

CRITICAL ERROR: Error creating the default fonts.

What can i do ?
Old   #87

Quote:
well, the first client - 4,8gb is the same as before - 0.9.0.0 and mine wont even install, so idk whats wrong with it..
the second client is probably korean one, as it installs to ncsoft/aion_kor
I guess we are f*cked
Yea,i just finish downloading it and its Aion_kor client so i guess the only chinese client is the 0.9.0.0 client the 4.8gb one.Or atleast until a new one is available.
Old   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxzlenin View Post
Yea,i just finish downloading it and its Aion_kor client so i guess the only chinese client is the 0.9.0.0 client the 4.8gb one.Or atleast until a new one is available.
Im almost sure that the 0.9.0.0 client works somehow - there are 30K ppl under downloaded this week..and somehow I managed to translate the error that occurs when we try to run the game, it means update failed
Old   #89

Quote:
Im almost sure that the 0.9.0.0 client works somehow - there are 30K ppl under downloaded this week..and somehow I managed to translate the error that occurs when we try to run the game, it means update failed
Well,i remember like 1-2 weeks ago i had error after i press "Play" on the launcher,last phew days i get an instant error BEFORE the launcher with the 0.9.0.0 client i Have tried unninstalling and nothing
Old   #90

I also found something really interesting..when you install the korean 7GB client, it runs as
"D:\Program Files\ʢř\Ŕşă֮ţ\PlayNCLauncher.exe" /GameID:PlayNCLauncher /StartGameID:AION_KOR /LUpdateAddr:updateis.plaync.co.kr/UniUpdTool"

thats kinda interesting, it uses the chinese closed-beta client to update

right now, im trying to update it, it takes hours -.-

Closed Thread