Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Beta news ( China)

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
永恒之塔现已开放客户端下载,并将于3月26日开放内测服务器,届时欢迎玩家登录体验!

Tower of eternity is now open client download, and will be open March 26 least one server, then welcome to sign players to experience!

That looks like open beta March 26th to me.

Old   #62

elite*gold: 80
mhhh not sure...

but this would explain why there is a activation.exe

Old   #63

Translation From Google Translater

Dear players, you better!
From the March 17 opening download the client, the "Tower of eternity" Client downloads very popular and at the same time daily quantitative "activation code" are soon in a very short period of time by applicants empty one. I would like the enthusiastic support of the vast numbers of players to express our sincere gratitude.
Appreciation for the enthusiastic support of the vast numbers of players, we have the release of the number of activation code to do the following adjustments:
Activity Time: 3 Month 17 - March 31
From March 20 onwards, every day 10:00 am - 21:59 pm open applications, every hour, the whole point of release increased to 25 activation code, activation code every day out 300 samples for users.
Namely: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00 ... 21:00 ... an hour the system will automatically emit 25 activation code for users to extract a total of 12 hours, first-served basis抽完. (Server based on the time, the time period other than the players of all time, please do not click on the application)
Also in order to optimize the instrument, the evening of March 19 on the 22 o'clock draw tools activation code version updates, the current instrument has been updated after the old version of instrument has been prohibited from using (the old version of instrument can directly delete exe files, do not uninstall), please vast number of players to re-download the new instrument.
The new instrument draw activation code download address>>>
Instrument activation code to use:
1, the player successfully installed at Friend "Tower of eternity" client, you can download from the official website on "" Tower of eternity "activation code application tools", tools can be used directly after the download, double-click the instrument can be involved in activation code draw . (Note: This tool does not support 64-bit operating system in use (such as: windows xp X64, vista X64 will not be able to use this instrument)
Friendship reminder: in order to secure your account, please download tools from the formal channels and make MD5 checksum value.
2, activation code draw must have probability, each machine can draw three times every day, if you have not selected the first day, you can continue to participate in the second day of the draw, no need to re-download the client, but a computer can only be successfully applied for one.
3, if you have seen fill in the information page, which says you have won a prize, please at 120 seconds will be complete and accurate information, receive activation code, if filled out wrong or overtime, you will not be able to get activation code, please carefully fill in, the system does not provide rectification services.

4, Do not worry forget their own invitation code, when the application is successful, the desktop will automatically generate a text file "" Tower of eternity "invitation code. Txt", open to see, just now successfully applied to the activation code has been kept in the inside a.
5, if you see the following at the time of application prompts you please not to worry, This is because an excessive number of applications simultaneously, resulting in network congestion, you simply turn off to re-open the instrument can continue to apply, the following situations are not included in the 3 times draw opportunities:
Application fails, please try again later
Servers are busy, please try again later
Server has been disconnected, please try again later
6, obtained after the activation code to activate the account immediately and look forward to March 26 to experience the most exciting, "Tower of eternity"!
Click to activate account>>>

At the same time, we also convey to all players of our mind: because of the activation code the overall quantity is limited, we may not be able to meet all the needs of players entering the game, which your understanding!
Special Reminder:
1, the computer must be successfully installed on "Tower of eternity," the client can take part in activation code samples;
2, a computer can draw three times every day;
3, a computer can only be successfully applied for one;
4, activation code application must have the success probability is not 100% access;
5, activation code for issuing an hour every day there is a certain limit, if there is "this time activation code release finished" prompt, please release the next day or the next time and then continue to apply (no need to download and install).

PS. there apparently is a way to get an activation code but i am not sure how to use it properly or tell any error messages from the Activation_code.exe. if anyone can help on this matter i would be more than greatful, as i would really like to play the chinese OB.
Old   #64

we need someone who speaks chinese

Old   #65

i have a clan mate that speaks chinese, please find the site/topic that has the supposed open beta info on it!
Old   #66

There You go but please share the information . from reading through it sounds like you HAVE to have then new 6.01GB Client installed aswell as the Activation_code.exe installed then each machine (computer) can try up to 3 times a day but i am not sure if this is designated time to try or if you can just try 3 times instantly.
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction View Post
1, the player successfully installed at Friend "Tower of eternity" client, you can download from the official website on "" Tower of eternity "activation code application tools", tools can be used directly after the download, double-click the instrument can be involved in activation code draw . (Note: This tool does not support 64-bit operating system in use (such as: windows xp X64, vista X64 will not be able to use this instrument)
-________________________-

€dit: works on 32 bit vista

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #68

What does it mean??

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Pls, try to translate it
Old   #69

dont bother translating it , the message from SNDA was like stated

"From March 20 onwards, every day 10:00 am - 21:59 pm open applications, every hour, the whole point of release increased to 25 activation code, activation code every day out 300 samples for users."

So it will not work till the 20th March 10am their time so it wudnt have worked for you anyways Hadarek. Also IF you lucky enough to get a code it will generate a .txt file with the activation key inside on your desktop.

last but not least let me be very clear you need the new client AION_Setup_0.9.5.0.exe
which is 6.01GB's in size and also you will need the Activation_code.exe both installed in order to try and get a code.

I think the it also states that there will be codes given away every hour on the hour so i think you are able to try for a code every hour as long as u meet the requirements.
Old   #70

Today its 20th and i got all except the activation key, so i have to be patient now , but thx for info anyway.
Old   #71

i would also like to know what these mean as i got to put a security code in before getting these messages : You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. please anyone else had luck getting one ? or can translate these i wanna know if im wasting my time after all this
Old   #72

lol 300 keys a day, u will never get one
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhanki View Post
lol 300 keys a day, u will never get one
300 an hour isnt it
Old   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3d Dr4gon View Post
Update:

Another really short closed beta test from 26.03.09 - 02.04.09.

After that, there may be an open beta test without restrictions.

new Client:

Source:

I downloaded the client but after its installed it gives me an error when im trying to start the client is it because i got vistax64 ? or is it just the activation.exe who does not support vista x64.
Old   #75

i got the same error, on vista 64 and 32 bit

i think the error appears because the cb isn't started yet

Closed Thread