Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RuBot - The truth behind this crap aion bot

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
me too i can proove anti KS work like a charm, i hate Ks ppl in all mmorpg, and i can said you it work perfectelly.
paid for this post? lol why coz i said it work good, be serious plz.

it's easy to setup condition for treatment skill, it take less than 5s to setup them in skill list.
just need to setup to use hp example when hp < 65% and mp<40% and it will work.

bot don't need any conditon to use chain skills, or off skill jsut to add them in the list
just need condition for some skill, example i setup the bot to use blind leap when my hp<40% and it work like a charm

this bot work better than nyerk bot, nyerk bot was slow on targeting and casting skill in a row, rubot cast them really fast

when i ppv i only use condition mode, and my bot use my mp and hp pot perfectelly

and if i can't use the bot with my mage, i will not use the bot and piad for it for 1 month.
manually on the ancient NC soft server to lvlup my char lvl1-30 usually it took me 2-3 days depend on the class.
i started aionfreetoplay 2 days ago and use rubot 24/24h, and my mage is now 34

when my mage is targeted and hitted by elyos, it switch to the elyos immediatelly and start hitting him, but as i don't setup my infrno and Zykel's buff for grinding, i usually don't win.
but when it's happen i stop the bot after death and go back spot to kill the elyos manually.

no, the only i saw for ur bad review is u really don't tested good the bot.
test it better and longer, and u will see all ur mistake.
i can help you on msn if you need.

i use the x64 version of the bot, as i hve windows ultimate 7 x64 version

Old   #17

Dont need, no license anymore, not interested. I've tested the bot longer than you (my chant got to level 49) - and what you write doesn't disproove my review, it just tell everyone "hey its working even with the bugs" and "when one func is missing: no problem, then i do it manually"

Old   #18

what is the best way set up mana treatments?
Old   #19

Well this guy writing the post must be a noob at setting it up i have never died and have never been stuck you know y COZ ITS EASY to use i make 2 0mill a day in drops easy man this is a good bot dont read this BS

Old   #20

So this or immons?
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdcmasterx View Post
So this or immons?
Rubot is monthly payments... Immons is a one-time-fee.

With Immons you can talk directly to the developer, with Rubot you talk to a middleman who doesn't always know the answer to your question, and can't directly implement fixes or new features.

I think the featurelist is the same (but I don't use either): grind bot, aetherbot, craft bot, radar.

Both have videos, you should look into them.
Old   #22

Cool NOT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibbelr View Post
In diesem Sinne sollte man nicht dem Fanboy gehabe für Rubot hinterherhinken, sondern sich selber davon überzeugen.
Komisch... das hab ich und bin damit zufrieden. MMONinja kannte ich von früher war auch nicht schlecht aber dieser Bot deckt bis auf einpaar "Schönheitsfehler" eigentlich alles ab. Also warum 4 Euro mehr für den einen Mainstream-Client ausgeben (denn mehr ist MMONinja nicht) wenn ich für weniger was besseres habe.

As Nibbelr already stated. Try out both Bots and see for yourselves.

I tested this RuBot with the trial version and I am testing it extensively for the coming weekend. To this moment I just noticed some small issues with anti-stuck (and I hope they are planing to fix this for the next release).

For the botting part:
Waypoints:
Waypoints are as good as they can get (except the programming part but let others bother with that). You can create/save/open named waypoints and I guess it also wont be a problem to share those with others. You can of course choose between the standard waypoint (which will be the waypoint you will be botting/gathering on) and the Returnpath (after you've been killed this will be the waypoint you can return with to your regular killing-waypoint).
You have plenty of other options here but I am not going to describe them all now

Attacking The developers did a really great job programming this piece of jewelery and most of the love they put into this is reflected on Attack-Part. This bot is not only hammering one skill after the other but automatically uses chainskills. Most of the Dont-Likers will probably say "yeah if you set it up properly" - Guys.. get a grip and try out the bot.. there is a friggin' Trial with only small limitations...
Back to topic - its a double-click.. which means: double click your chainskill from the list of skills and thats it.. no nasty setting up timelines so the bot know when to use the skill/button/makro.
Within the attacking part you can use additional settings like potions, bufffoods etc. And another additional part allows you to finalize the perfection.

You may think that this is actually the basic thing that all bots do.. well there is a huge difference between having the BOT doing your job or setting up / configuring the bot and finish with that after 45 minutes and it's still not working as you wished it would.

However here are some links I would like to share hoping you will click on them and see for yourself:

AION RUBOT WEBSITE:

ELITEPVPers (please read this so you can have other opinions - as asked the reseller if they have an own board but he referred to this thread)

Last word:
I am NOT trying to hate the haters. I am just trying to say that every bot has its advantage and disadvantage. This thread (you can read it from the title) seems to me more like some guy having huge problems setting up this bot rather then a meaningful thread.

@chris:
Dude.. I almost walked through every scenario with this bot and I swear I really dont know where your problems are coming from. You have some points there with memory writing but apparantly the bot ditects GMs and when you get teleported an automatic phrase will be posted in the say-channel and you can decide to either change your location via port or change your location via waypoint. The same thing with GMs that are near you.

Having the choice to stop or pause the botting when somebody is near (so it looks like you are just afk) is as good as having the choice to teleport yourself back (the same thing when a GM is approaching). This makes the bot very individual.

Same thing with your inventory.. if its full you can choose to have the client exit AION or simply deactivate the loot-option. I am not really sure but I dont think there is a bot out there that can actually clean up your inventory when its full..

I could go on with the list but all I wanted to post was the first paragraph and now look where this is going

For the new ones:
TRY IT OUT!!!

Tags
aion, bot, crap, rubot