Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

3.5 in Korea --- still 2.7 in Europe -> WTF?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3.5 in Korea --- still 2.7 in Europe -> WTF?

Heyho,
Aion 3.5 is going online at Korean test servers.
(partially translated patch notes here: )

Meanwhile the Koreans are testing the new update, Europe players are still waiting for the release of version 3.0 and it doesn't look like it will be released in the next few weeks. (2.7 is the current EU version)

I'm a bit mad about Gameforge and NCsoft holding back information about their current progress. They try to stall Europe players with totally cheap and retarded events (not even worthy events like back in NCsoft days) noone really cares about. I understand it is alot of work to translate the whole game, but I don't understand why they just ignore EU like they wouldn't care. If this progress continues, Korea will have Aion 5.0 when they release 3.5 in Europe. This delay is unbearable. We are waiting for server transfer options and the easy character database they had on NCsoft, bugfixes, server rebalances and for 3.0. It seems like they are unable to cope with their task-schedule either because they don't really care about their players or because they are plain noobs. Other companies do have to deal with the same problems, but they get their work done right in time.

The fact that Korea is preparing for 3.5 is just weird, the gap between the versions increases and so does the delay. Even pservers are more developed then the official EU servers nowadays.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1
well its sad but thats how it is. having another publisher always slows down the update process. AION NA is still as fast as before.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 10
Reroll at aion NA. Better in all facts. maybe u lag a bit.
Old   #4

its sad to hear :/

Old   #5

go retail like private server, not worth it anymore play on retail.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by climax View Post
go retail like private server, not worth it anymore play on retail.
Besides getting my daily cdred and EC on retail, I was going to chill the rest of the waiting time on Eliteaion, where I got all classes 55 geared and all crafts maxed out, but therefore I need the NA 3.0 client and I don't know how I can get this if I don't wanna download 20+ GB again.