Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[question]pet status

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[question]pet status

Just wondering. Is there any bot automaticly checking pet status? I can use simply autoclicker but "happiness" which pet gains depend on how he currently feel.

It can be little unprofitable but for someone who dont have gold pack and cant buy coins on market, 20-30 cions per night would be enough

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,776
I dont know...but I think there isnt something like this published...you know most people just use bots for collecting etc. Not for pets.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 117
You can get max 1 Coin / Hour - So one Night would be ~8-12 Coins
One the one hand... the costs to let your pc running the whole night is way more expensive compared to just buy kinah....
but for you on the other hand you dont need the correct emote, just train it always with the same button so you could write it your own in autoit simple with mousclicks...
But again maybe 6 Coins per Night isnt enough to afford this trouble... simple buy it or grind.... its sooooo **** ******* easy to make Kinah - easiest Way -> Aether (Safe 10 MILLION Kinah per Hour at 400+)