Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AION CHINESE OB CLIENT + REGISTRATION

Closed Thread

Old   #481

elite*gold: 0
Todays newest Topic from Aion SDO, brought to you by a creepy Translator.

What is the gold compact disc? The gold compact disc is the grand careful manufacture DVD compact disc, contains "Eternal Tower" the official edition complete client side and the mystical content, plays the free sending in the family hand.Moreover, depends on the gold compact disc also to be able to participate in a series of following activities, gains ten thousand Yuan big prizes.

After continues the eternal tower gold compact disc first batch to apply for irritably had ended, the second batch apply for the activity today to get up also officially open.

In order to facilitate plays the family participation and the choice, this activity is divided two kind of channels to carry on:

First, VIP enjoys the channel specially
So long as participates in the activity which official promotes, has the opportunity to obtain "Eternal Tower" directly the gold compact disc.

The installment client side application compact disc (had finished),The day evil spirit strives for hegemony to extract the compact disc (to carry on fiery)......The multitudinous activities invites you to participate!

Second, applies for the channel ordinary
So long as in the gold compact disc application page filling in accurate individual relation information, we massive luckily will play the family in the backstage draw an item at random, and front measured free will post the gold compact disc.

Gold compact disc application page>>

VIP user's explanation
Participates in active the user having the opportunity to obtain the VIP confirmation code, is applying for the page to use the VIP confirmation code to be possible the percentage hundred to attain presents as a gift the compact disc, but the ordinary application needs to draw only then has the opportunity gain.Note: The VIP confirmation code transmits to plays in family's active special area account number, registers then examined!The click examines the introduction

Before user the gold compact disc which through forms and so on downloading client side obtains belongs to the first batch, applies for successful and the material accurate then obtains the compact disc.

Matters needing attention
1st, in order to you can receive the gold compact disc promptly, please guarantee individual information which you fill in correctly, is complete, is effective.
2、In provides in front of the compact disc, we through the handset short note or the mailbox transmission application code to the first group of application user, the second group of VIP user, the second batch of compact disc will draw a prizewinning ticket the user, after user use informations and so on application code, handset confirm us once more the free sending compact disc.(Application code provide and confirmation system please play family to pay attention our following official net news)
3rd, the gold compact disc concrete provide time please pay attention the official net news.
4th, this activity only limits mainland China area.
When 5th, application page filling in information, if is the young quick user, please fill in “the plane” in the information, and please indicate is small quick, example: Number (small quick)

Looks like this'll probably turn out bad for us US / NA / EU's

Old   #482

some1 has to upload the ****** 'gold disc' client

wheres the problem?

Old   #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawl View Post
Looks like this'll probably turn out bad for us US / NA / EU's
um.....how? i don't get it lol. All it looks like it's saying is that the whole client business for china is going to be crazy and complicated for them. It does say that it is only limited to the china mainland. So how would it affect us? (and our client)

Judging by how US/NA/EU NCsoft has worked in the past (such as Lineage II), all we will have to do is go to our website, download the client, make an account, play the open beta or free trail, and then pay monthly when it's released. The End.

Asians like to complicate things for themselves. So don't worry about it. xD
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

...Unless you were referring to us getting into the Chinese open beta...well yea then that's another story. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the newsletter say that the activity is only limited to the china mainland so we pretty much can forget about getting into the China OBT with the client we currently have. That is, assuming we cant get a hold of the golden disk file contents. Otherwise i would agree with mrhanki. Someone needs to somehow get the disk and upload the files for us to download. But we would probably need someone in china to do it for us xD

Old   #484

Ofc i was only reffering to the OB Story. I somewhat still hope to get a possibility to hop into an "Open Beta".

Old   #485

Hmm is it possible to still make accounts and login? I downloaded the game, failed english patching tho tried extracting the ENU and everything
but can i get a login name and pass to actually play anywhere?
Old   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonizo View Post
Hmm is it possible to still make accounts and login? I downloaded the game, failed english patching tho tried extracting the ENU and everything
but can i get a login name and pass to actually play anywhere?
register here:

but account or not, we still have to wait and see if we get an open beta.
Old   #487

What is this??

Something About winning a "Gold CD".Can anyone translate/Explain?
Old   #488

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxzlenin View Post
What is this??

Something About winning a "Gold CD".Can anyone translate/Explain?
read Crawl's post at the top of the page. It is translated from that website

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Also, does anyone have a link to the Aion Chinese forums? I want to read up more about that gold disk thing
Old   #489

Be ready for open beta!!!!

^_^
Old   #490

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMK View Post
Be ready for open beta!!!!

^_^
Yes thank you, but that was posted many times in this thread. Please read the previous posts. We have been discussing this and conclude that we might no even be able to get into the open beta, and that the client we have now cannot be used.
Old   #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azereus View Post
if there wont be a open beta, you can start pming the TOPIC Starter, with flames.
for spreading rumors and for flaming us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
AGREED
Tux was very helpful in getting a lot of people set up with the clients ready for the open beta. The reason he left is because of impatient douche nuggets that couldn't read previous pages and wait for the FREE open beta. 9/10'ths of the people in this thread have contributed nothing to it and yet ***** when people trying to help don't give them the answer they want. BE ******* PATIENT. If this does happen (which i'm hopeful will) it will be because of the few people that can put up with this 400post ****-storm of a thread and still manage to help people. Bottom line. Thank those who have been helping, be patient, and stop trolling this thread with useless posts.

/end rant

yes i realize i'm a few posts off, but i don't care.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #492

New minigame:

Can only be done once a day,if you think you dont need gems for beta then ignore this but since they are still putting new games i believe its for a reason.
Old   #493

i got somekind activecode. "Omen hegemony draw VIP Gold CD-ROM verification code" and under "prizes name" is the code. what to do with it??
Old   #494

I've said that wasn't going to be that Open, what do you think know, icmz????
Old   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by argottt View Post
i got somekind activecode. "Omen hegemony draw VIP Gold CD-ROM verification code" and under "prizes name" is the code. what to do with it??
Based on translations of the news, you submit that code on the a part of the website, whilst filling out info such as address and phone number, and they'll send you your Gold VIP CD bundle (with client as access of course).

However, the rules state that discs will only be delievered to addresses in mainland china :S Which i imagine will put a spanner in the works for most people.

Closed Thread