Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AION CHINESE OB CLIENT + REGISTRATION

Closed Thread

Old   #466

elite*gold: 0
no I don't need a source,
have I did something to you?
I though the discussions was about Aion and not to discuss with kids to see who's the best
No need to be hostile cuz this is a forum to discuss things, you know, not an arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundudito View Post
That's not what I'm saying, I've just saw on another topics, etc.

I think the way is waiting until 26th January to see the real true.
What's wrong with you guys??

Old   #467

Quote:
no I don't need a source,
have I did something to you?
I though the discussions was about Aion, not an arena
and not to discuss with kids to see who's the best
No need to be hostile

What's wrong with you guys??
This is about Aion but your dicussing something that has already been discussed. Learn to read before posting. Dont know what your talking about being the best, as far as being the best is just getting your knowledge right on this thread without having to ask something that has been asked or talked about already. Just bringing up something only confuses others about how to get in OB. Not picking on you I'm picking at your intelligence of this thread. So far your not smart at all, the only thing I see going for you is you said "wait until the 26th January to see the real true"--(thats truth btw)

Old   #468

yeah like you said, it`s to discuss Aion, if someone says something wrong, people with knowledge helps, I'm not trying confuse no one, I'm trying to learn more and more until the Open Beta.
Old   #469

Quote:
yeah like you said, it`s to discuss Aion, if someone says something wrong, people with knowledge helps, I'm not trying confuse no one, I'm trying to learn more and more until the Open Beta.
HAHA **** man I'll say agan READ THE OTHER PAGES OF THE THREAD
lol you must of gone to harvard

Old   #470

man, forget it
i'm seeing that it's a little dificult to you to understand!
Do you think that someone like me that learned English and Spanish all by myself, do you think that i'm going to care with this??? I've already made some games and mini-games with some guys from the college using C/C+ and Java programming,
I'm tired of posting to discuss and give information, i just wish you luck with the game
Pra sua informacao eu so brasileiro seu muleke burro! as moral desse malaco, acha q pode me enfrenta, ahashuahsa, coitado, fica de boa ae, se eu pudesse ja t penerava seu merda, pipocava essa sua carinha de playboy da mamae!
Old   #471

Quote:
man, forget it
i'm seeing that it's a little dificult to you to understand!
Do you think that someone like me that learned English and Spanish all by myself, do you think that i'm going to care with this??? I've already made some games and mini-games with some guys from the college using C/C+ and Java programming,
I'm tired of posting to discuss and give information, i just wish you luck with the game
Pra sua informacao eu so brasileiro seu muleke burro! as moral desse malaco, acha q pode me enfrenta, ahashuahsa, coitado, fica de boa ae, se eu pudesse ja t penerava seu merda, pipocava essa sua carinha de playboy da mamae!
Congrats you know c/c+ but yet you cant understand simple directions on the thread lol. And dont worry I will have luck with the game since I can understand it. Oh and your brazilian so you speak jacked up spanish pinchi culero de tu padre. You really dont know much then even though i can understand your slobish language. diga tu madre que pasa otra vez para mi casa
Old   #472

lolz, o cara acha q eu to falando em espanhol com ele,
Hey, that's a reason for ban, insulting my mother
insolente
no estoy hablando en espaņol contigo, amigo,
Go bother someone else cuz I got my CBT key!!! xD
Omen hegemony is the answer for thos who search for it!!!!
That's why I do a lot of questions and try to get more informations,
Ive won on Omen hegemony and I got a CBT key!!!
tu não é o cara que que discuti????
toma essa bem no rabo seu otario

while you're there without having what to do.
I'm playing Aion
Old   #473

this thread needs to be purged by mods.
Old   #474

stfu noobs
Old   #475

I hope this will clear up some confusion. I got it from a Japanese AION site.

Quote:

前にヨーロッパで中国Oβが25日に開始の噂というのを書きましたが、どうもガゼネタだったよ うです。
中国公式の発表によると明日1月21日14時(日本時間15時)~2月5日14時まで何かのイベントらしき ものをした後、春節(旧正月)以降にイベント参加者の自宅にクライアントDVDなどが入った特製セットなど を送るらしいです。これはベータテストの類ではない、サイト上でのイベントの第2弾のようです 。
旧正月のネタでもそれっぽいことを書きましたが完全に誤報でした。お騒がせして申し訳ありませぬ...(´ ・ω・`)
Tried to translate it for you:
In Europe, there was a rumor that the Chinese open beta is going to start on the 25th, but apparently this is not true.
According to an announcement on the official Chinese site, it seems they are going to send out a special set with a client DVD etc. after Chinese new year for event participants, which starts on 21.01. 14:00 (15:00 Japanese time) and lasts until 05.02. 14:00. This event is not related to a beta test event but simply seems like a 2nd event on the site. [whatever that means]
Even though the thing with Chinese open beta on Chinese new year was fake, I wrote about it like it was true in the past. I apologize for causing trouble.

edit: The special set is going to be sent out after said event, just couldn't put that it in English well.
Old   #476

omg will there actually be an open beta . . .
Old   #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaX View Post
omg will there actually be an open beta . . .
Probably not.
Old   #478

No I am 95% sure that there will be an open beta or at least a free trial of some sort.
First of all, there was an open beta for the Korean client. So why wouldn't the Chinese get a beta to try the game before they start paying for it.

So I've heard that they only gave out 10,000 activation codes for the CBT....aaaaand how many people would be playing Aion? (much much more than that).

Also, the CBT for China was released on the 12th of December. The average Closed beta usually lasts about a month to a month and a half. So it would sound very reasonable for China to have an OBT either on their new year or up to the first or second week of February.

The US/EU client is supposed to become available by march, and the Chinese client is already in CBT. So if you add it all up it would make sense for there to be an OBT and in the near future. I wouldn't be too worried.

If there isn't an OB for Chinese to try the game, or it doesn't come out till later this year, then that's poor planning on NCsoft's part.
Old   #479

if there wont be a open beta, you can start pming the TOPIC Starter, with flames.

for spreading rumors and for flaming us.
Old   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azereus View Post
if there wont be a open beta, you can start pming the TOPIC Starter, with flames.

for spreading rumors and for flaming us.
AGREED

Closed Thread