Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AION CHINESE OB CLIENT + REGISTRATION

Closed Thread

Old   #451

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylena View Post
Hmm does somebody know why can't I get CBT game account activation code with 5000 gems? ^^
Not sure,i have 7050 myself and nothing i believe the keys were given out already,unless there is another giveaway we just need to wait for Open Beta if theres one.

Old   #452

Canīt you just at least read a few pages?? Getting an CB Account with Gems is already over since I believe the 1st of January .. OB starts in a few days, just be patient..

Old   #453

Heys guys, i saw on the news at the website, something about activation codes and inscriptions to cyber cafe.
I think that we are going to need the gems, don`t know nothing about that right now, but the Open Beta isn't going to be open
Old   #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundudito View Post
Heys guys, i saw on the news at the website, something about activation codes and inscriptions to cyber cafe.
I think that we are going to need the gems, don`t know nothing about that right now, but the Open Beta isn't going to be open
DUDE just freakin wait until the 25th and you will obviously get an answer.
Its still CB not OB dont give people mix assumptions on how Open beta is going to start or what is needed. Its not worth mentioning if your not even sure on it or any proof of it in the matter. If your translating it from some random site, you already should know your not reading it right.
THE 25th OF JAN nobody cares for gems they do other things other than get make a account you know and that was over with a long time ago so just let it go and to whoever posts more on the gems.

Old   #455

give me a valid source of information and I will see it, are you reading the news on the website or you can't?
Old   #456

DUDE !!!
Just read the last pages ...
You want sources??
Here you are and now stop writing **** about that you can play OB earlier ..

Nr. 1)

Nr. 2) Chinese New Year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nr. 3)

Nr. 4)

Nr. 5)

Nr. 6)

Nr. 7)

Nr. 8)

Nr. 9)

Nr. 10)

AND if you still try to figure out some hidden information dealing with getting an CB Account (lol) or early access to the OB (double lol) the admins should ban you because you donīt read anything and write something without even testing it or giving the source..

Thatīs it for me..
Old   #457

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
I know that the chinese new year begins on 26th January, i've just wanted to see the proof that the Open Beta starts on the new year!
you know, Aion, NCSoft webpages, etc, and sorry, I just wanna know.
And i've said that the gems are going to be used for something important.
Get a look at this if you're able to do it
Old   #458

Quote:
Have I said anything about the Chinese New Year??????????
Old   #459

Quote:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
I know that the chinese new year begins on 26th January, i've just wanted to see the proof that the Open Beta starts on the new year!
lern 2 read this whole topic, i posted it a while back, i know your lazy irl, but dont ask questions that are already answered
Old   #460

Look there is something about server maintenance completed
"the server maintenance has been completed and opening up, welcome you into the game."

(Source: )
Old   #461

Jeez thats News for the CBT that is running at the Moment. They prolly patched something and the News contain that the CBT Servers are on again.
Old   #462

Actually, reading that news post (with the admittedly limited prowess of the babelfish translator) again, it looks as if they are refering solely to the forum servers doing down for maintenance and are now back up again.

I could be wrong though...
Old   #463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creonix View Post
Jeez thats News for the CBT that is running at the Moment. They prolly patched something and the News contain that the CBT Servers are on again.
That was I though!
I saw somewhere on a forum that the Open Beta will have 10,000 activated account, or something like that, and i saw on another Topic from the Orkut that they're going to choose the players to get in-game.

That's not what I'm saying, I've just saw on another topics, etc.

I think the way is waiting until 26th January to see the real true.
Old   #464

Open Beta means that everyone can join the game!
Making 10k Accounts for an OB is just stupid, I somehow think that you are reading news or forum topics which are very old, because to activate 10000 Accounts does only fit to the CB.
Old   #465

Quote:
That was I though!
I saw somewhere on a forum that the Open Beta will have 10,000 activated account, or something like that, and i saw on another Topic from the Orkut that they're going to choose the players to get in-game.

That's not what I'm saying, I've just saw on another topics, etc.

I think the way is waiting until 26th January to see the real true.
Learn to read the entire thread! Your waay off on this subject cause the 10,000 accounts were for CB ONLY! This was back in DECEMBER when the CLOSED BETA WAS GOING TO START! They were only giving out 10,000 accounts by random choice of who installed the client at the time and those who had 4,000 something gems can get their account activated to play in CB that is old news no point in talking about it anymore if you keep insisting to bring it up, Ill keep insisting you don't know how to read.
No wonder the first person who started this thread Deleted his info

You need a source? check the other pages of the thread I posted this a long time ago.

Closed Thread