Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AION CHINESE OB CLIENT + REGISTRATION

Closed Thread

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
btw, i checked every bmp from the enu.pak, and I didn't find any image which translate the setting pannel in english for example, its mainly map in-game or screenshot-like

Old   #347

i got same version 2 but my folder is
C:\Program Files\ʢř\Ŕşă֮ţ\AION\L10N
not like your
i thought it could be "not instaled middle asia languages" but i instaled and same not working;/

Old   #348

1. extract enu.pak
2. copy contents to root folder of aion (you find folders same name)

That is all.
Old   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihihihuhuuu View Post
1. extract enu.pak
2. copy contents to root folder of aion (you find folders same name)

That is all.
same result as before, i already tried it and did the copy in a lots of folder

Old   #350

I've made several accounts from links i found for aion.sdo but they keep saying the Login or Password is wrong, I've also tried an account i made from clicking the "New Account" button in the login screen of the game.

Is this because it's CBT and I joined too late... or did i do something wrong? O:<
Thanks in advance (:
Old   #351

I had the same problem with the english patch...
then i extractet the ENU.pak after that i put the files wat i got to Data and the others folder there
and it worked now
Old   #352

if you delete CHS.pak or change ENU.pak into CHS.pak, the Launcher will download a new CHS.pak but stops at 3mb ....
but it isn't downloading a new ENU.pak, when you have no ENU.pak....

i have let it install the patched enu.pak ...but nothing happens....
I have 2 ENU.pak here... tested everything...nothing happened...

now I extracted the ENU.pak and put those files into the AION Directory (Data - Effects - Textures) ... the UI Folder contains the Setting-language such as Options etc. ....
now the problem is... those Files in UI folder of ENU.pak are empty, so the License agreement etc. is empty, too ....

i extracted ENU.pak with RPGViewer...

since atzee extracted the ENU.pak into the root folder of AION and it worked, i think my RPGViewer is buggy...all files have 0kb...

Atzee, how did you extract ENU.pak?

maybe my Vista 64bit and RPGViewer dont get along together....
may someone extract the files and put them online for download?
Old   #353

Alright after i tinkert a little with the ENU.pak file i actually did find out how to get the english patch to work.

First like told before extract the contant of the ENU.pak file somewhere you want to have it.
In this location, there is now a Folder named ENU. Inside of this folder are 3 subfolders Data, Textures and Effects.
Youll notice that inside your Aion Main folder are the exact SAME folders as in this .pak File. Just Copy the files INSIDE those 3 Folders wich you just extractet out of the ENU.pak file INTO the original game Folders and let the overwrite them. If you did it correct the launcher wont download any new files.
That is all. If there are any more questions. Ask me

About the Extraction of those files. You gotta open the pak file with this RPGviewer by opening the Exe file aka double clickt it, then go to Open-> Online Games->NCSoft Aion
Select the Folder where the ENU.pak file is located. Now go to Addon->Archive->Extract.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by subor View Post
Alright after i tinkert a little with the ENU.pak file i actually did find out how to get the english patch to work.

First like told before extract the contant of the ENU.pak file somewhere you want to have it.
In this location, there is now a Folder named ENU. Inside of this folder are 3 subfolders Data, Textures and Effects.
Youll notice that inside your Aion Main folder are the exact SAME folders as in this .pak File. Just Copy the files INSIDE those 3 Folders wich you just extractet out of the ENU.pak file INTO the original game Folders and let the overwrite them. If you did it correct the launcher wont download any new files.

About the Extraction of those files. You gotta open the pak file with this RPGviewer by opening the Exe file aka double clickt it, then go to Open-> Online Games->NCSoft Aion
Select the Folder where the ENU.pak file is located. Now go to Addon->Archive->Extract.
This metod works fine !!! thx
Remember only to download RPGViewer3.0 Build 1024 at this link
don't forget to download and install Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en

now links working
Old   #355

When i extracted with rpg viewer the english patch (enu.pak), i immediately checked the contents.
and yes, everything is there, starting from agreement notice, to npc dialogues and quests.
just extract to aion folder, overwriting the data folder and its subfolders.
the problem i could see with this method, is when the NC launcher is ran, it could repatch to chinese files and remove the english files.
i'd like to get that **** pak working. i'll try later to repack myself the files into a new pak and test.
and madguy666 thx for your rpgviewer links i already posted those 1 page ago.
Old   #356

I posted again the link only for convenience, so that people who read them find everything at once, without becoming crazy to look for it. don't offend you.
Old   #357

your second link isn't working... its not the full link ...try click it and you'll see
Old   #358

Quote:
oh gg ... when I tried yesterday, I save the picture but didnt extract the content with this method ... now it's working in english, well done ;-)
Old   #359

wat second link? the vc runtimes? if the link aint working for you, you can get it from readme_en.txt in the rpgviewer archive.
Old   #360

Quote:

wow, thanks very much..i already extracted the file before, but i tried to put it into the L1ON - ENU folder, this worked for me anyway, good job, you got my thanks ^_^

Closed Thread