Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AION CHINESE OB CLIENT + REGISTRATION

Closed Thread

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
well its seems that something wronhg with enu.pak

look by this side

if you use chs.pak it start normally
if you try to use enu.pak before blue screen with agreements on top down you can see orange chinease shity words (dunno what they mean ) but i think they messing up with version and it pick last remembered (chs.pak)

Old   #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeal2k9 View Post
This is a picture I just snapped of the Chinese client using the English patch, proving that it DOES work. Now I can see why the original thread starter does not want to help you idiots. You cannot follow simple directions.

The patch DOES work.
Im actually NOT one of these idiots, who cant follow simple directions, Im not retarded, I know what to do, but the english patch DOESN'T work for me..I just found out one thing, I saw that the path to the game is C:\Program Files\ʢ\֮\AION\L10N

mine is named

C:\Program Files\ʢř\Ŕşă֮ţ\AION\L10N .. get the difference?

I downloaded from here btw

Old   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooToo View Post
Im actually NOT one of these idiots, who cant follow simple directions, Im not retarded, I know what to do, but the english patch DOESN'T work for me..I just found out one thing, I saw that the path to the game is C:\Program Files\ʢ\֮\AION\L10N

mine is named

C:\Program Files\ʢř\Ŕşă֮ţ\AION\L10N .. get the difference?

I downloaded from here btw
I really dont know how come its working randomly for some people and not for others.Its working for me,if it help im using Windows vista ultimate 64bit,downloaded game from the official website when they had client available for download and i puted the ENU.pak AFTER the client was fully updated.
Old   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeal2k9 View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

This is a picture I just snapped of the Chinese client using the English patch, proving that it DOES work. Now I can see why the original thread starter does not want to help you idiots. You cannot follow simple directions.

The patch DOES work.
the only idiot i can see is you, you stupid asstard,
who says that the people are not doing exactly the same, as you do?

The thread starter was a ******, and you are one too.

We are following the instruction, but that **** doesnt work

******* retards.

Old   #335

imo ENU.pak is configured itself to start with that direction -> C:\Program Files\ʢ\֮\AION\L10N
so mby if some1 else got fex this -> C:\Program Files\ʢř\Ŕşă֮ţ\AION\L10N
patch wont work for him? cuz of this diff -> Ŕşă֮ţ and ֮ mby just rename this folder? no idea
Old   #336

dude, look i discovered how to make it works

you need to use a PAK extractor and xtract the files of ENU.pak to the data folder, if you see its the samething

if someone do that, post your english data folder here
Old   #337

yes a pak extractor ok ... but which one ? because ncsoft has developped for sure their own compression format and a pak extractor from one game won't problably work with this one. but if you have a link ...

an important point: the downloaded file from rapidshare is EXACTLY the same as the one which is already present when you install the game from games.on.net (same size and I compare also the content). So and when you start the game the first time, it install the enu.pak because it disappear ... I think it's not a problem to extract the pak file but there are 2 languages installed and the game is taking the chinese language as the default one
Old   #338

Yeah sorry about posting my guide and not offering much to help. I really don't know what the problem is that causes others to not have their client loaded into English X_X
Old   #339

if you rename folders its not working , maybe we make some mistake when we instaling it ?
if some ppl got
Ŕşă֮ţ and other got ֮
it seams that we need to check the installer ?
maybe ther's our answer is?
Old   #340

that's right, the name of my directory is ֮ too ... for sure, everybody has not the same version of the files.
Old   #341

let me just say mess with the chinese client as much as you like but ive just been into my local pc,gaming shop and he rang playNC and asked when it was coming out for eu and they said we cant give the exact day but they said it will defo be the end of this month or start of feb and that is a defo.... so why not go play with ya ball sack for afew weeks or something and then go on the eu version. Hows that sound???
Old   #342

my reason is that i want to test the game, because im really looking forward to play it..so OBT in china will show me the game, show me the builds, and after that i will decide to buy the game or not..
Old   #343

if you wanna try and extract the enu.pak, use RPGViewer3.0 Build 1024, its an english translation of the famous RPGViewer that allows to view and extract many mmo archive formats.

link:

dont forget to download and install Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en)

run the exe. on the pack list, select the enu.pak and go in the addon menu and select extract. choose a folder and you get everything extracted.

and i think theres somthing fishy with the chinese folder names. could be an explanation.
I seldom played with string tables when used for translation. path and or localization as well as language packs could interfer with their portability.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #344

The english patch does indeed work.
The problem im thinking for all of you is the client you have.
I found my download source from somewhere else not from
this site or this thread your version probably should be this.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

if you have the same version then I dont know whats up for you but if all else fails
why dont you try to download the client from the official site? I know you can
download it from there now
Old   #345

chilli: thanks, the extraction work, but no idea what to do with all the bmp ... i put them in some folder but not working ... i dont think its the right solution.

icmz: no idea too ... i have exactly the same versions from all the file than you in your current directory.

Closed Thread