Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AION CHINESE OB CLIENT + REGISTRATION

Closed Thread

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by altwight View Post
Someone said a while back that the hammer thing probably doesn't work anymore because Closed beta has already begun. It began on the 12th. Don't quote me on it or anything but I doubt they're still giving out closed keys through that method.
ok... but we are trying to get into the open beta on january 1st... the hammer was for the open beta...

Old   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMK View Post
******* READ MY POST -- THE CHINESE SERVER IS GETTING THE KOREAN CLIENT, IT WILL WORK
language like that will not help you. calm down child.

Old   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
language like that will not help you. calm down child.

Is this what you get? You are telling me that you can not get the hammer tool to work either?

If so, why did you tell everyone do use the hammer tool BEFORE January 1st?
Old   #199

because dumbass, if you actually learn to read the whole post rather than wanting to been spoon fed you would have read that i said the activations is for closed beta ( the hammer thing) so people may get lucky and get a key. but OB start jan 1st. but as everyone is just constantly flaming each other and not reading ill delete this topic later on today

Old   #200

Quote:
******* READ MY POST -- THE CHINESE SERVER IS GETTING THE KOREAN CLIENT, IT WILL WORK
and NO they are not getting the korean client, lol why would they??? chinese and korean are different languages, just like if we got the korean client, we wouldnt have a clue what anything is.
FACT its a translated client in chinese!!
Old   #201

Quote:
ok... but we are trying to get into the open beta on january 1st... the hammer was for the open beta...

Maybe someone should do an annoucement x.x a lot of people still don't know that it's going to be a closed beta on the 1st january, not an open beta. . .

You should guys give up with chinese aion and wait european's one x:
Even if they do an obt, I bet it will be as hard to play on as it was on the korean version.
Old   #202

Proof that it's closed beta? I read that somewhere else but it looked like someone just saying it and having no proof. Unless you've got some solid proof I'll continue believing the officials announcement in saying OBT Jan 1st.
Old   #203

Quote:
Proof that it's closed beta? I read that somewhere else but it looked like someone just saying it and having no proof. Unless you've got some solid proof I'll continue believing the officials announcement in saying OBT Jan 1st.
Dude there's no proof there's going to be an open beta, just look at that stupid christmas tree ****. It was Tux that said someone on some random forum said it would be a real open beta on 1st Jan, not on the offical site or offical word. This has all been a waste of time.
Old   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
and NO they are not getting the korean client, lol why would they??? chinese and korean are different languages, just like if we got the korean client, we wouldnt have a clue what anything is.
FACT its a translated client in chinese!!
Please shut up, you're misleading people more and more every day. The client IS in Korean, that has been verified by everyone that can actually read Korean and Chinese. You should really join a proper Aion community. This client is the one they are using for their closed beta.
Old   #205

I don't feel like finding it but it was stated when all the releases were going to be and that they were subject to change.
Old   #206

Quote:
I don't feel like finding it but it was stated when all the releases were going to be and that they were subject to change.
So even though we have this new christmas tree gimmick which allows like 1 in a 1000 people to get an activation, you still think open beta will be in 3 days?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #207

Well, I wonder why they would use a korean client if they already translated it in chinese...
As Aion4life said, this chrismas tree is a proof of closed beta.

Anyone know how the first cbt was? Maybe there were major bug and so they need to do a 2nd cbt. . . And then they will open an obt ( around 25januray, I imagine).
Old   #208

Tux penguin dont let these trolls and idiots get you down. What you have done here is great telling us where to go and get all the various elements.

Now we can atleast try to be a part of the open beta in china. Doesnt matter if it starts 1 january or next month.
He atleast helped us out so dont go flaming him. Keep up the good job tux penguin i may not be a frequent poster but i sure read alot of them
Old   #209

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeleton View Post
Tux penguin dont let these trolls and idiots get you down. What you have done here is great telling us where to go and get all the various elements.

Now we can atleast try to be a part of the open beta in china. Doesnt matter if it starts 1 january or next month.
He atleast helped us out so dont go flaming him. Keep up the good job tux penguin i may not be a frequent poster but i sure read alot of them
qft

i hope the open beta starts soon
Old   #210

Same, really hope it starts jan 1st. If need be I think I'll find a key online and buy it like a friend of mine did.

Closed Thread