Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AION CHINESE OB CLIENT + REGISTRATION

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
dude, the link here on the main post...
is the korean client?
or
itīs the chinese client?
-_-

Old   #167

i believe its the chinese beta client since running the LwApplyID.exe although no longer works does attempt to connect to the shanda website, which is the chinese game company that licensed with korea's NCSoft. I doubt the korean client would connect to the chinese website, I could be wrong though :P

Old   #168

i dont see any problem in connecting to chinese server from korean client it's all matter of configuration. :P

that client was client that was used in korean cbt just that it wasn't translated all changes that was made was an addition of this LwApplyID.exe
Old   #169

so can we or can we not use this client to play the COB? I don't really care about technical details of the client nor what language it is since I don't understand chinese nor korean, only if it will when the OB comes out when updated from the launcher allow me to play the OB. The answer I assume is yes, however many people posting here are confusing me with vague information.

Old   #170

We would not be able to participate in the Chinese open beta with a korean client.
Old   #171

ok so if that's not the chinese client then the best bet would be to download the official chinese client from the official website, . I'm going to try and get my friend who speaks chinese to translate the website and see if there's a download link somewhere in there to confirm, i'll look around myself with random clicking..

edit: ok, I have found a place on that site that has links for game download, account registration, and account activation. click on the lil circle in the center and a screen will pop up

translated activation page -

http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

i'm thinking the client in the download links is/was the chinese client for CB, I don't know if a new client for OB will be needed to download.

Here is the official download link(s)

Translated -
http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

Untranslated -

On the untranslated page search for DirectX9.0c( below that is the download links.
Old   #172

i've downloaded client from official site (torrent link: ) and it was corean client well probably we will be able to play on obt usyng this client.

even if new client will be realased for obt i think ppl who already downloaded this one will just need to update (or make check files like in l2) from launcher
Old   #173

whoever said beta starts 1st jan CANNOT read chinese. theres NOTHING on the chinese offical site stating open beta starts on the 1st.
Old   #174

a little more info, most of the same.

no point in repeating stuff said repeatedly.
just know it works, you can't play immediately (it hasnt opened yet,)
and you need to click the hammer icon repeatedly during a certain time period
to get the activation code for the game.
Old   #175

Can anyone who really understand this tell me if its possible to play the game right now? I just read the thread full of spam and other bullshit and realized i wont get anything from it, so please take some time and explain me if its possible, some step tutorial wont be bad also.
Old   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruuben77 View Post
whoever said beta starts 1st jan CANNOT read chinese. theres NOTHING on the chinese offical site stating open beta starts on the 1st.
never said on it was on the official site did i?
the problem you have is you post before researching.
I actually got the info from an Official NCsoft post about the dates for the Korean beta and Chinese beta.
It also happened to say about the official release schedual (based on a subject to change)
Old   #177

eonz=> You posted the same thing as Tux in the first post, and it's only for CBT. . .
Normally, client will be the same for CBT and OBT, but you can't register an account yet. . .
Old   #178

Gem big gift:
The maximum 5000! Precious stones can be cumulative convertible perpetual activation code tower next test!
AION next test activation code:
Activation code can activate a grand passes, to participate in the next test tower eternal!
"Eternal Tower" Korea genuine soundtrack CD:
South Korea airlifted to Shanghai, AION genuine soundtrack CD! AION experience the charm of the music!

December 23 -12 30 on the evening of 24 points, just visit the Christmas topic page, select the Christmas tree can be free gifts, selected and opened the gift will be given gifts, winning 100 percent.
An account to participate three times per day. Gifts, including precious stones big gift, "Eternal Tower" Korea soundtrack CD, AION next test activation code.

i went to page but theres not tree justa blank spot, is it only at certain times, or am i doing something wrong
Old   #179

is the key needed even for OBT? i thought its for CBT only
Old   #180

hi, could someone re-up aion restore please? tried it and link keeps getting an error message. sry for the hassle . thnx

Closed Thread