Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Free To Play EU Spatalos LOST ACCOUNT HELP PLS READ

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Free To Play EU Spatalos LOST ACCOUNT HELP PLS READ

Hello EPVP Comunity im sad because i give a Account in ISRO for Aion in EU F2P Spatalos 50 Level Account and the guy give me the info the id pw and pin code
first i change the Email Then i Change The Password Then The Pin Code after this to be sure the new pw not go to the old email i change the password again and the pin code again and Thats All i was playing after 2 days i write id and pw and give me wrong pw i go at website and click forgoten passowrd and write the id but not come link at the email and i was think the link wont come at the moment maybe i have to wait but to check it i click forgot id and write the email which is the account and appear me no Registered Account With This Email That Mean The Guy Back Him ACcount But HOw Its Possible Pls HELP ME to Back My Account or How He Back Him ACcount Thanks in Advance

Sorry For My Bad English PLS PM Me Or Write Down