Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Rubot Cracked\Patched

Discussion on Aion Rubot Cracked\Patched within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/23/2012, 04:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yeah i find it pretty funny Theres only expensive aion bots when the game is pretty dead.

I can find free bots for major games like WoW ect they are so much more community based and friendly.

Aion is just not a game worth paying for. Be nice if the people chargeing for bots could release a free version that just had no advanced features and charged for the bot with other features
Old 08/25/2012, 06:34   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentdecay01 View Post
Yeah i find it pretty funny Theres only expensive aion bots when the game is pretty dead.

I can find free bots for major games like WoW ect they are so much more community based and friendly.

Aion is just not a game worth paying for. Be nice if the people chargeing for bots could release a free version that just had no advanced features and charged for the bot with other features
I think it is because the community is segmented by language quite a bit. This community has a pretty high percentage of technical users if you compare it to other similar communities. I have my own private bots... lots of other people probably do too.