Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AION Emulator

Discussion on AION Emulator within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/29/2008, 15:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
Awww it didn't work; it's a bypass. D: I need a killer, I think. Thanks anyways. There's some nice L2 patches there. XD
*wishes she new more about programming and scripting*

Hm, the runlocal.bat force-starts the aion.bin file in the bin32 folder? (I mean that makes sense since it's.. y'know, emulating and all.) Is there something I could add to the runlocal.bat or something? <-- seriously a n00blet.

Meh, I'll be happy with the few minute intervals of char create, lol. More than none at all, right? I'll check back later to see if anyone else has any good solutions.

Thanks!

ps
Guh, how did you luck out with no GG problems, yabco? T_T You suck!

** Editing this post: is there maybe something I can do to my hosts file in C:WINDOWSsystem32driversetc? I'm not sure what address to use though...
Old 12/29/2008, 21:56   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunewolf View Post
Awww it didn't work; it's a bypass. D: I need a killer, I think. Thanks anyways. There's some nice L2 patches there. XD
*wishes she new more about programming and scripting*

Hm, the runlocal.bat force-starts the aion.bin file in the bin32 folder? (I mean that makes sense since it's.. y'know, emulating and all.) Is there something I could add to the runlocal.bat or something? <-- seriously a n00blet.

Meh, I'll be happy with the few minute intervals of char create, lol. More than none at all, right? I'll check back later to see if anyone else has any good solutions.

Thanks!

ps
Guh, how did you luck out with no GG problems, yabco? T_T You suck!

** Editing this post: is there maybe something I can do to my hosts file in C:WINDOWSsystem32driversetc? I'm not sure what address to use though...
No GG problems where? When you use the emulator to toy around with the char creator?

I toyed around a little with the char creator again, but this time it forwarded me instead of going back to choosing faction between the Elyos and Asmodians.. This is what came up: and I have no clue what any of this means o_O.
Old 12/29/2008, 23:35   #33

@Urbandurban
The guy that suggested the GG bypass to me said he had no issues with the disconnections himself.
And I dunno WTF is wrong with YOUR connection lmao...

Anyways, I've had no luck. Looked all over google and a few random sites similar to this one. Even messaged a few guys with no response.

Gameguard still disconnects me every few minutes. I can live with it, but it's annoying.
Old 12/29/2008, 23:58   #34

Quote:
@Urbandurban
The guy that suggested the GG bypass to me said he had no issues with the disconnections himself.
And I dunno WTF is wrong with YOUR connection lmao...

Anyways, I've had no luck. Looked all over google and a few random sites similar to this one. Even messaged a few guys with no response.

Gameguard still disconnects me every few minutes. I can live with it, but it's annoying.
There's nothing wrong with my connection, I was just wondering.. I dont ever get disconnected while using the emulator.
Old 12/30/2008, 00:58   #35

**** wth. ><
I'm using the OBT client. Is it maybe not patched enough or something? That's why I'm d/cing? Guh!
Old 12/30/2008, 02:48   #36

Quote:
**** wth. ><
I'm using the OBT client. Is it maybe not patched enough or something? That's why I'm d/cing? Guh!
Well my client isn't patched one bit (I think?) .
Old 12/30/2008, 05:00   #37

srry 4 being off topic but is aion f2p or p2p??
Old 12/30/2008, 12:33   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bidn1 View Post
srry 4 being off topic but is aion f2p or p2p??
p2p
Old 12/30/2008, 21:42   #39

aion-emu.com
Old 12/31/2008, 16:56   #40

Do you have the korean client??
Because I´m using the chinese client and I´ve got no problems with the character creation (I didn´t use any gg bypass patches/hacks)
Old 12/31/2008, 19:54   #41

I keep getting stuck on this screen -

I can't read what either of them say but I've tried every possible option and it just freezes when I do. I'm running a fully patched version of the KOR OBT by the way.
Old 12/31/2008, 20:32   #42

well under chinese client i dont have any problems. did you deleted/renamed config .ini from Aion\bin32\ folder?
Old 12/31/2008, 20:45   #43

No, but I'll try that. Thanks.

Deleted it but it still freezes for me on that screen.
Old 01/01/2009, 02:37   #44

Well,

I tried the Korean client and it disconnects me after about 3 minutes, even when I am bypassing GG with the posted tool.
The newest Chinese client works without problems, but its not even close to the final client. There are much less faces, hairstyles etc.

It would be awesome if someone could figure out, where the problem is, while using the Korean client.

thanx alot so far
Old 01/01/2009, 15:39   #45

hey ive been reading a number of posts off this site all are very helpful but i cant seem to get past the log in bit ive regestard and ive got a profile. when i try to log in a bloack box comes up.

I REALY WOULD BE THANKFULL FOR ANY HELP
Closed Thread