Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Patch Problem

Discussion on Aion Patch Problem within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,465
Aion Patch Problem

Also jedes mal wenn ich Aion Patche kommt nach 2-3 Minuten ein Error
Dann muss ich den download immer wieder neustarten >.<

Screen
Old 11/19/2008, 15:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
its basically saying that there is a corrupt file. i would say download the client again, but seeing as beta ends in a few days i wouldnt bother.
but jan first chinese open beta

Similar Threads Similar Threads
aion patch problem
10/13/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
hallo, ganz kurz: suche nen link für nen patch 1.5.0.0 zu 1.5.0.5. Danke. Hey guys, i'm search a link for aion patch 1.5.0.0 to 1.5.0.5 thanks @ all
Aion Patch Problem
09/04/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
Hallo alle zusammen das spiel habe ich, habe mir den 3GB patch manuell geladen doch was soll ich jetzt machen reicht das installieren vom patch wenn ja bei mir nicht muss ich noch irgendwo hin kopieren??? weil wenn ich es über den launcher starte will der den 3gb patch runterladem
Aion manual patch problem
07/15/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
After several days of the patch not working, looked into several forums and talked to many many people on vent with no success, I tried the manual patch #15 exe. I was still getting hung up on the same spt of the launcher. I found #13,#14,#15 manual patch with the same problem, hung up on the same spot of the patch, then i found #9 manul patch and "poof" it started patching threw 5 min later "poof" stopped and now i'm stuck again with about 2 min to go to be done with the full patch. So then i...