Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Click on map to teleport hack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Click on map to teleport hack

Hello,

I am trying to find out if there is a hack anywhere available that allows you to teleport to a position that you click on the map. I have seen some teleport hacks around that require you enter coors in, but none that allow you to just click a spot on the map to teleport to that location.

I could make my own teleport hack of that style just as easy as download one, what I don't know how to do is convert the coords from the map to world coords and teleport to that spot indicated on the map. Any tips would be great, I just want to do the typical run around for questing.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 450
You can't because you don't have Z-coordinates. You can use click-to-move and teleport on that, so you could super glide up and click somewhere far away on the map. Of course, this only works on private servers.

Similar Threads
Teleport on Mouse Click Hack & No Skill Delay hack (PH) CE
Ok, as what Anarchy said in my first thread the pointers are not static, everytime you exit and run cabalmain.exe the address changes. But, its in...
144 Replies - Cabal Guides & Templates
Click to Teleport
Hey, Habe eine kleine Frage ist es Möglich in 4.3 Ein Click to Teleport Hack zu Coden. Gibt es davon schon Offsets oder so und könnte jemand...
1 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
[Guide] Teleport to Mouse Click or monster hack with UCE
Ok I found this nice little hack This guide assumes you have basic knowledge of a UCE and can search values What it does: You click, you are...
54 Replies - Cabal Guides & Templates
Click and Teleport
Like the name says i wanna ask if some coders of u a new click and teleport hack for the P server like zoweks made for the normal server. :handsdown:...
1 Replies - Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Teleport on Mouse Click hack & No Skill delay hack (NOOB PROOF FOR PH)
Just wan't to share what i've found earlier on expirementing some addresses on CE.... :) First download CE or Sora Engine 2.3 also you need a...
9 Replies - Cabal Guides & Templates