Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nemesis Bot.

Discussion on Nemesis Bot. within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nemesis Bot.

Hey there ladies and gents!
I am here to well, talk to you guys about a bot that I wrote somewhere around two years ago called Nemesis, I never released it (though I released some videos back then).

So to give you guys a bit of backstory about the project, it all started when I played on IA (back in the days when AION was pay to play, not f2p like now.

I made a bot because I hated the tedious grinding (but I loved the rest of the game). The bot was ONLY made for me (in other words, it worked best for assassin, and the bots skills etc were hardcoded and so on).

The bot had the capabilities to grind and level my different stuff such as armorsmithing etc (don't remember if that's what u call it lol, was 2 years ago). Professions I guess u can call it.
It also had a BOSS mode, because back then on IA all u did was stand and hit the bosses pretty much lol. (At least most of them). It also had different other fun features I made for myself.

Anyhow, so I quit around 2 years ago and now a cpl of days ago I downloaded the f2p client to see if the bot worked (and it DID). It works EXACTLY as well as it did back then.

So considering it still works completely perfectly fine, I started making it better (for fun), and I have in the last 2-3 days implemented a waypoint system and various other stuff. And I am wondering, what's the market for AION bots? Are there a lot of people that wish to donate/purchase for a bot? Or are there mostly leechers?
Because if there are quite some people I don't mind releasing a LITE version, and then also a paid version with a couple of more features. (However it will take some work to make it work for all classes like everyone wants.) So before I work my ass off, how big is the actual NEED for a good bot?

Oh and for those that wonder HOW my bot could work for 2 years without a single update: The first version of the bot DIDNT use any memory reading for the values, thus it didn't need updating . The current version DOES use memory reading cus I was bored lol.

So to the question: HOW many would be interested in a GOOD AION bot with good support, and what would you think would be a fair price? Considering I do this in my free time, I would need some kind of compensation .

I will try to upload a LITE kind of version whenever I get the chance, depending on the response in this thread ^^.
Old 04/22/2012, 13:30   #2

You can see in this forum

1/ Rubot 10€/mounth : 1 bot >>> very good support, very good bot, easy to use, but no cheat.

2/ Aion script 6€/mounth: 3bots >>> very bad support, average bot (miss some great function) , working cheats, hard to handle (but if you learn how to use it's a very good prog better than Rubot)

Aion script smarter bot but miss some functions

3/
immobot : 10€ for life

Just a bot nothing else
missing some functions like death waypoint return.
some statistics: Downloads: 1612

If you have a great bot: there many people ready to pay for it, but only for great bot.
Great bot:
knows how to unstuck itself,
returns on spot after death,
skills,
loot,
not KS,
change target if the current one is not reachable
Etc....

If your bot have these functions i'll pay if it's cheap.
Old 04/22/2012, 13:34   #3

Hmm, I see, well I would like to think that my bot is pretty good . I only died about 10-20 times while botting from lvl 1 to 55 xD
Old 04/22/2012, 13:36   #4

It's not possible ^^ there are pvplayers: no matter if you have death waypoint return
Old 04/22/2012, 13:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by olorus View Post
It's not possible ^^ there are pvplayers: no matter if you have death waypoint return
It's quite possible :P either I was incredibly lucky or it's possible :P I botted during the night and I pretty much never hit a single PVP player tbh, just bot in smart places and u will be fine...
Old 04/22/2012, 14:40   #6

I want a working background bot! :P
Old 04/22/2012, 17:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by princelex View Post
I want a working background bot! :P
I'm considering adding that, however the problem with a background bot is pretty simple, you need to do memory writing in order to get it fully working, the reason for that is because AION checks for the keystrokes sent to it, so any fake messages such as the ones sent with for example SendMessage etc, will be ignored, so basically to work around that you need to do memory writing, which in itself is more dangerous than just pure memory reading.
Old 04/22/2012, 17:34   #8

What programming langauge did you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate123 View Post
I'm considering adding that, however the problem with a background bot is pretty simple, you need to do memory writing in order to get it fully working, the reason for that is because AION checks for the keystrokes sent to it, so any fake messages such as the ones sent with for example SendMessage etc, will be ignored, so basically to work around that you need to do memory writing, which in itself is more dangerous than just pure memory reading.
No, I do not think that you need memory writing to bot with window minimized. Rubot works without Memory Writing.
Old 04/22/2012, 18:32   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillmastor View Post
What programming langauge did you use?

No, I do not think that you need memory writing to bot with window minimized. Rubot works without Memory Writing.
I'm coding my bot in C++.
Well I have done quite some research in background botting, and I have found that everyone says that AION needs memory writing OR packet sending to do background mode .
Old 04/22/2012, 18:56   #10

Quote:
I'm coding my bot in C++.
Well I have done quite some research in background botting, and I have found that everyone says that AION needs memory writing OR packet sending to do background mode .
That is false. You do not need to write memory or deal with packets in order to send keystrokes to a background program (including Aion). My private bot does it without either of those things.
Old 04/22/2012, 19:04   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
That is false. You do not need to write memory or deal with packets in order to send keystrokes to a background program (including Aion). My private bot does it without either of those things.
Hmm okay, then I must have read some false info .
Do you mind telling me how you are doing that then? I tried with PostMessage etc, however it doesnt seem to work with AION, it works with other stuff but not AION.
Old 04/22/2012, 19:17   #12

Neither Memory writing nor packet faking is not required to make a bot work in background mode ( As I wrote some private bots I know what i am talking of).
Old 04/22/2012, 20:01   #13
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Do you need Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]

#moved
Old 04/23/2012, 07:43   #14

Well, i dont really know bout programming and all :b im just a user. Try ur best!
Old 04/23/2012, 17:23   #15

Quote:
Hmm okay, then I must have read some false info .
Do you mind telling me how you are doing that then? I tried with PostMessage etc, however it doesnt seem to work with AION, it works with other stuff but not AION.
- well, you can... but it almost certainly won't do everything you want.

Sure, you can send some keys.... but certain keypresses are stateful; the game checks the status of the key to see if it is down at the time of the keypress. WINAPI functions other than PostMessage might allow you to work around the problem, but will also flag your input as injected.

If you want to know more, there is voluminous information available on the subject of input simulation methods on the Internet. Two observations lead me to believe you will need to sharpen your reading skills first: (1) You posted in the wrong forum and (2) asked questions which already have answers.

Considering the "next step" beyond these things? Get prepared to write your own kernel-mode driver (thousands of pages of reading).
Closed Thread