Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

possibly something big

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
possibly something big

hello elite pvpers. i have possibly found something new, i do not know which section i should post this on, i thought this one is most appropriate. i am looking for 4 maybe 5 trustworthy people who will not release what i have found. i do not know if it will work, nor do i know if it will get somebody banned from this server. pm for more information. these testers will get priority when i find anything new unless they do not wish to or proven to be not trustworthy. i will need some information about...
1.why you should be trusted.
2.any contributions you have made
3.which server you play on

received thanks and posts will be taken into acount

good luck to you all and i will be posting the people i have chosen below when decisions are made.

people i've decided on:
satanicro
Miowmiow
xnecrunx

Old   #2

What information do you make?

Old   #3

which server it is on and a general section this exploit targets
Old   #4

Bisa kamu link ? apa yang telah kamu temukan ?

Old   #5

sorry i only speak english
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterasdf View Post
hello elite pvpers. i have possibly found something new, i do not know which section i should post this on, i thought this one is most appropriate. i am looking for 4 maybe 5 trustworthy people who will not release what i have found. i do not know if it will work, nor do i know if it will get somebody banned from this server. pm for more information. these testers will get priority when i find anything new unless they do not wish to or proven to be not trustworthy. i will need some information about...
3.which server you play on

received thanks and posts will be taken into acount

good luck to you all and i will be posting the people i have chosen below when decisions are made.
1. u are trustable? with 4 posts?
2. what contribution u do?
3. on wich server u "Found" "Something" "New" and wtf its something new?

this smells a scammer.
Old   #7

i understand i am not in the best status to be trusted but as u can see, i am trying to prevent it from being fixed before i confirm the exploit. how exactly am i going to scam some1 by giving them information on how to do the bug trying to confirm it? can u not see that i am trying to find a group that is trustworthy to test and find new exploits with? i will not release any specific information such as server names or what specifically the exploit is because of the simple fact of a server admin or Dev simply using the search function on the forum or just looking through the newest posts and making it easier for them to find and fix this. if you cannot understand this much, then you have already told me that we are unable to work together and there is no reason to continue this conversation any further. it is your choice to trust me and find out what i have to offer. one may even think of it this way, what do you have to lose from being given the choice to test an exploit that is explained to you.

thank you for your time
Old   #8

3.which server you play o

1. i love buggs and cheats
2. nop
3. Prento on the F2P
Old   #9

If you're sharing with 4-5 people you may as well share with everyone (that way you'll be credited with your discovery). 4-5 people you know are very unlikely to *all* keep your secret.
Old   #10
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 1858
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,444
Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Do you need Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]

#moved
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
If you're sharing with 4-5 people you may as well share with everyone (that way you'll be credited with your discovery). 4-5 people you know are very unlikely to *all* keep your secret.
i understand what you are saying but this exploit is easily fixed and i assure you that within a week it will be fixed or prevented if i release it. Also this thread is in hopes of finding a group to work with instead of finding such exploits alone.

thank you for the warning but if it is released by anyone other then me i will simply pm the server admin and explain to him step by step how it is fixed or prevented

also, thank you, DarkOPM for putting this thread in the right section on the forum