Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dont have a good understanding of bots, is there a simple gatherer i can get ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dont have a good understanding of bots, is there a simple gatherer i can get ?

hey guys just wanting a simple gathering bot that might gather 3 or 4 close gatherables while i play xbox instead of me clicking like a mad man , i wont even try to use an exp bot since its beyond me thanks

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't think there is a such thing as a "simple" gathering bot, since you really sort of need to know where the nodes are. You could make it easier on yourself with an in-game macro, perhaps a semi-automated type thing... but not a full-blown bot:

Code:
/select Gatherable Item
/attack
"U" is the default key to open the macro menu. Simply change "Gatherable Item" to whatever you want to gather. This works for essencetapping and aethertapping, so to gather a "Big Vortex" (aethertapping) you would have:

Code:
/select Big Vortex
/attack
Alternatively, you could have:

Code:
/select [Variable0]
/attack
This will allow you to change gatherables with the same macro, but each time you log on you need to tell it what is in the appropriate variable:

Code:
/Variable 0 Big Vortex
If you want to do 3-4 different types of nodes you could hardcode them into a macro, but it might act strange if more than 1 node type is near you (turn towards one, then another).

If you want a legitimate "bot", you'll likely have to pay as I don't think there is a free gathering bot. I am working on one, but everyone seems more interested in trolling me ("I can help you with entity info but I think you cant code a good bot cuz youre to lazy") than providing useful information. If you or anyone has input regarding entity info you could certainly drop me a line in or by PM. I'd be happy to hear suggestions anyone has as to what I might be doing wrong. Anyone helping with the bot will certainly be offered access to it, the outcome for anyone else is uncertain at this point.