Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New 2.7 duping method

Discussion on New 2.7 duping method within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New 2.7 duping method

So it's a while since i've been hearing about this new method to dupe items in 2.7.

I heard it was working on Atomix, and recently i heard they found something on Gamez Aion too. Does anyone know what is it?

Sharing some info would be appreciated, thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RF PH latest duping method
01/25/2011 - RF Online - 49 Replies
i don't know if its time for this one but maybe next year ill post the detail one. Also, its so easy for LU to see it in here and they will be having free service QC for a critical bug??? hehehe, no way. decode this, if you get it then your one of us. ganbatte kudasai!!! 80 S3337P101101 next year if unfix, ill explain it in detailed. Yah LU fix UMT+archon server crash. Well sorry we still have 2 ways. hehehe.
WTS Duping Method for uniqs
07/03/2009 - Archlord Trading - 36 Replies
Yes that right i will teach you how to dupe stuff for shuta, blode, kark, pargon any reasonable uniq. we can meat in any server you give 1 item lvl 3 atck stones anythign bascilyl 5 minuts you will have 99 atack stones. Not a bs working dupe method. i will make some screens if need more proof.
[request] Duping method
04/11/2009 - Cabal Online - 18 Replies
hello coderz/x-treme players , some of my cabal friends just told me that its actualy possible to dupe and they donno how ("yea right") . I know you guys r leet , could you post a method for us comoners too :D P.S i found a lil program that says that its a dupe proggy (scanning turneed all green so no virus) u need a pas and username here is teh program - so , any suggestions ?
Can someone answer me about this duping method
01/02/2009 - RF Online - 3 Replies
i red a post about duping, it say's have 2 characters deal the items to the other character then press ctrl+alt+delete then end RF then theyve said your items will be duped is this true??? cos it sounds fishy
Acid Demo Duping method
06/10/2008 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 10 Replies
._. apparently it still works on a lot of servers, gonna try to keep this a bit secret and get it out of the open here sry..